What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

oh yes true stig! forgot to mention The Blacklist. BUt you right, has become formulaic. THe premise is pretty straightforward, but its the mini-arcs that keep it interesting. hopefully, its as good or better this season.

oh and did anyone enjoy the first ep of Madam Secretary. Maybe I'm still thinking of Bad Boys, but Tea Leoni is mesmerizing... :blush:

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody tried 'The Killing'?

We just finished season two and really enjoyed it, and the ending is a bit of a shocker...

Also just watched the pilot for The Flash and looking forward to that coming out.

Wife is waiting impatiently for The Walking Dead but I'm bored of that now.

The other one on my watch list will be the second season of Marvels Agents of Shield (it took a while but the first season got better and better as it went).

Will also echo the earlier comments about The Dome. What a stinking pile... It bears almost no resemblance to the book and is all a bit rubbish.

Yep Marko...we watch the killing...although I need to remind myself how s02 ended before starting so3..

Don't be dissing the dead...I'm looking forward to it!

That House if cards is a real screw your buddy

As far as I know The Borgais is finished.. I think, I enjoyed that. (Also screw your buddy)

RAY is brilliant.

The Borgias was getting too expensive to produce so they didn't film the fourth season. You can, however, buy the script for the fourth season as an ebook.

I see Collin Farrel and Vince Vaughn are confirmed for True Detective Season 2. Not sure what to make of this...

The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Chicago Fire, Marvel Agents of SHIELD, Gotham, Scorpion... all restarted/debuted in the last two days. Happy days!!! :thumbup:

Gotham just made it onto my watch list after checking out episode one, looks interesting.

But as I do with all the other series that we watch I will wait a few weeks and then pull a bunch of episodes at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Right. . I started watching 'the tunnel' I am really hooked. . Ooh and hubby really likes the French actress in it.

Edited by Gen

I see Homeland Season 4 is back.  :thumbup:

I must confess to thinking that Person of Interest has turned into one of the creepiest shows out there because lets face it: what they are portraying is easily what's happening today, except the controlling intelligence doesn't sit within a server farm. it eats, sleeps and dreams like the rest of us, and there's many of them.

I see Homeland Season 4 is back. :thumbup:

Never got into...even with the great Damian Lewis...this season was entirely filmed in cape town

Never got into...even with the great Damian Lewis...this season was entirely filmed in cape town

orly? dammit. i hope someone doesn't take the N1 turn off to the waterfront, and then at the next corner, manage to teleport into nyanga like that other movie...whatsitsnameagain.

anyway, its funny you say the Great Damian Lewis. Not sure if its a great great, or great disappointment ;), but according to one critic, DL was the cause the last 2 seasons were a royal circular drag. I tended to agree. The show seemed to have lost momentum in seasons 2 and 3 because the focus was so much on Brody + mad chick. well, good they hung that one out to dry ;)

Season one was good, it had a fair amount of suspense and was enjoyable. After that it screamed downhill at a hell of a rate.

Edit - just watched episode two of Gotham and I now have a new one to add to my must watch list.

Edited by marko35s

orly? dammit. i hope someone doesn't take the N1 turn off to the waterfront, and then at the next corner, manage to teleport into nyanga like that other movie...whatsitsnameagain.

anyway, its funny you say the Great Damian Lewis. Not sure if its a great great, or great disappointment ;), but according to one critic, DL was the cause the last 2 seasons were a royal circular drag. I tended to agree. The show seemed to have lost momentum in seasons 2 and 3 because the focus was so much on Brody + mad chick. well, good they hung that one out to dry ;)

Damien Lewis was superb in life and band of brothers...two very different roles. I don't think this role in homeland suited him at all

I am busy watching a really interesting show.

It is filled with crazy humour, laughs, friends and good vibes. But it is also full of pettiness, backstabbing, fighting and sheer craziness.

Its sorta like a reality show, but its not really that real.

Can anyone guess the name of it?