What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching latest Sons of Anarchy, really enjoying it!

The wife is busy with that now and is treating it the way she did Breaking Bad, pretend to dislike the subject matter but watch avidly.

ill give the 100 a go....

cant stand elementary

edit ...just seen the 100 is about under 18's being sent back...mmm...gonna give a few episodes a go and report back

I hated The 100 hundred with an absolute passion.

Watched crossbones this weekend. Very cool series.

Last Man Standing now. TBBT, auction Hunters and Gold rush on the list for tonights viewing

I managed 10 minutes..

There is bogger all else that it's keeping me entertained at the moment..except for wd...so I actually watched the whole first season and am up to date on season 2..but...man oh man...there are some cringeworthy moments...

I put it in the same class as that stupid dome series...it's bad..but you kind of want to find out what happens

I need something to watch......not anything marvel comics though...suggestions?

My current to watch list, time permitting...

Chicago Fire

Chicago PD

Constantine

Criminal Minds

Elementary

Homeland

Modern family

Resurrection US

Sons Of Anarchy

Supernatural

Big Bang Theory

The Newsroom

Walking Dead

this latest one - need to read recap and read what happened the last episode of 3

Cool, its short, but good...

I finished the first three series of Homeland yesterday, included a marathon 12 hour session last weekend. Did not get near my bike at all. Only problem now is that the fourth season is now about six or seven episodes old and how will I catch up?

I finished the first three series of Homeland yesterday, included a marathon 12 hour session last weekend. Did not get near my bike at all. Only problem now is that the fourth season is now about six or seven episodes old and how will I catch up?

There are means....it just depends if you see things in black and white..or if you don't mind a little bit of grey in your life

There are means....it just depends if you see things in black and white..or if you don't mind a little bit of grey in your life

getting a little boring - used to be loads of action now its Boooooring - homeland I mean