Most buoyant wet suit?

Henley 1

Do you know Blaine well, we played hockey together/against each other back in the day

Wouldn't say i know him very well but always good to have a chat to

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't get a more buoyant wetsuit, rather get your technicque sorted and buy a cheapie

Guys I understand you saying his technique not right, but when doing IM i don't kick to much. I thought the whole point of the wetsuit is for bouyancy

Hi there Henley

Please feel free to call me on 0794824658. I can advise on suit specs and we can discuss options/ terry@xterrawetsuits.co.za PS happy weekend everyone :)

Hey Terry, I hope she doesn't need that lifesaving device because of your suit ;) Just kidding I have an Xterra suit and love it Edited by Red Zone

Hi there Henley

Please feel free to call me on 0794824658. I can advise on suit specs and we can discuss options/ terry@xterrawetsuits.co.za PS happy weekend everyone :)

Does this suit comes as a complete package?

Hi there guys if you happen to be in Cape Town at any point I would suggest getting in touch with Natalie Tissink (Raynards wife) she is an ex SA swimmer and has worked wonders on a number of beginner swimmers and special needs athletes we send to her for help. She gets you in the static pool and films you, edits the footage, sits down with you and gives you step by step coaching.

This allows you to train with purpose rather than slogging it out lap after lap. Not expensive neither. You can find her on the Velocity Sports Lab website. You can also get training plans from them. but be warned there is kicking involved :)

Does this suit comes as a complete package?

no but the suit is guaranteed to make you look this good ;)

Call Terry at Xterra!

Super helpfull and knowledgable. Being able to "try before you buy" is also really useful!!!

Call Terry at Xterra!

Super helpfull and knowledgable. Being able to "try before you buy" is also really useful!!!

Haha welcome

no but the suit is guaranteed to make you look this good ;)

I dont have the body shape for a bikini like that

Guys I understand you saying his technique not right, but when doing IM i don't kick to much. I thought the whole point of the wetsuit is for bouyancy

Spot on....wet suits are great at lifting the legs with very little effort required resulting in less effort and faster times. The problem is when you end up doing a swim that does not allow wetsuits.....

Here's a link (for Henley1) to have a look at, they have some good advice on how to improve your technique.

http://www.swimsmooth.com/swimming-balance.html

http://www.swimsmooth.com/