Unethical seller.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always go out my way to help a fellow hubber. I love the sport of cycling and the people

Yeah, I hear your plea, I even believe you, I just don't understand how you can ignore me, or even worse, leave it for 2 weeks.

You say you messed up, messed up what, you are not really explaining yourself.

As for your "many people after them" song

Let me explain to the hubbers.

You posted the adverts, I picked up on it quickly, I mentioned on your advert page straight away I will take them.

Your first ever response was asking me was if I wanted them, I said yes straight away.

You proceeded with the old sales pitch about others wanting them (this after I said yes I will take them) I am in sales, I know that line too well.

My next response was asking for your banking details, I confirmed the price and without any haggling said I would EFT straight away.

That was two weeks ago.

My question and response to you, and some people here won't appreciate what I am about to say.

You properly pi$$ed me off.

Did you also think I was just some arbitrary twit you could shunt around ?

Saying you messed up is one thing, not saying why is an easy escape route.

Yes, I took this one very personal.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

One more thing to add to this.

And believe it or not, I have access to the brand, can get them at better prices than most people if I really want to.

I just thought it would be cool buying them from another hubber trying to support my local community.

Wyatt, I will hold thumbs that you get sorted out. I know what it's like to be too chilled... I was lenient for over 2 years about a motorbike. The last 6 months my calls were avoided by the culprit. Using other / hidden phone numbers would result in "hello hello" and the phone hung up as soon as I told the guy it was me. I also resorted to naming and shaming and then suddenly I got a response. I got the bike back just over a week later. I will hope that mr leach is faster than the culprit in my situation was in sorting you out.

Being too nice is a recipe to be taken advantage of.

I can only guess who the culprit is Brother

wyatt earp

You can take it as you wish, but I emailed you asking if you still interested in the oakley as the first time

you said you will take them, waited a few days and emailed you as I had 2 other guys asking me.

So yes I did have other buyers.

and no I do not think you are a twit, thus appologizing.

If you can get the oakleys cheaper I will gladdly refund the difference.

Wyatt, I will hold thumbs that you get sorted out. I know what it's like to be too chilled... I was lenient for over 2 years about a motorbike. The last 6 months my calls were avoided by the culprit. Using other / hidden phone numbers would result in "hello hello" and the phone hung up as soon as I told the guy it was me. I also resorted to naming and shaming and then suddenly I got a response. I got the bike back just over a week later. I will hope that mr leach is faster than the culprit in my situation was in sorting you out.

Being too nice is a recipe to be taken advantage of.

too true slowpoke

I can. Only guedd who that was. And I will stop being nice to you.

wyatt earp

You can take it as you wish, but I emailed you asking if you still interested in the oakley as the first time

you said you will take them, waited a few days and emailed you as I had 2 other guys asking me.

So yes I did have other buyers.

and no I do not think you are a twit, thus appologizing.

If you can get the oakleys cheaper I will gladdly refund the difference.

What is your excuse for ignoring me, don't try and turn the tables here ?

Send them or I lay charges with the cops.

I give you till Thursday and have enough correspondence.

It's not about the money, it's about you ethic.

Also don't BULL$HIT about the few days you waited ,you pm'd me on the 19th, and I paid you on the 19th.

I have it all in black and white.

as you said black and white.

June 17 you said you will take them, heard nothing and asked June 19th if you are still interested.

I appologize for the inconvience that was caused. If I am in that erea one day I will personally come

appologize to you.

Once I payed the money..

I would like to get the item asap in condition advertise.

Thats bottom line.

as you said black and white.

June 17 you said you will take them, heard nothing and asked June 19th if you are still interested.

I appologize for the inconvience that was caused. If I am in that erea one day I will personally come

appologize to you.

What did you want to hear, i don't think you understand how things work

I say I will take them, the ball then ends in your court, not mine to keep dogging you for something you are selling.

You are the one who took two days to respond, and from first correspondence I did exactly what is expected from a trusty buyer.

This is starting to get ugly. Guys just clear your heads take a deep breath and relax for a minute before something gets said in haste. Either pay back Wyatts money or get him the shades ASAP! There is no need explaining, ur name is already tarnished WRT Wyatt

Edited by Capcha Photography