Unwritten triathlon rules

ADe

Always wear your trisuit when training, even if it is in a spinning class!

Also always assume the tri position for the whole spinning class!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an interesting point.

Which reminds me why you should never lend your wetsuit out

I think that we should remove #35, unless you are leading the race...

Always wear your trisuit when training, even if it is in a spinning class!

Also always assume the tri position for the whole spinning class!

There was a guy in the spinning class the other day with a one-piece!!! With these strange cut-outs around the waist area...

I must confess, I do like using my racebag. Especially the 2012 one, serious cred in that :blush:

Don't let someone on a Raleigh with clip on bars (or just drop bars) pass you on your P5, Slice or Plasma. Heaven help you if you are rocking an aero lid and you get smoked

Don't let someone on a Raleigh with clip on bars (or just drop bars) pass you on your P5, Slice or Plasma. Heaven help you if you are rocking an aero lid and you get smoked

hahaha that sounds familiar , in 2008 i did my first longer distance tri at midlands triathlon. I was on a Alu Schwinn fastback with 8 speed sora and clip on bars. Think i just missed swim cut off... One of the laaaaaassst bikes. I was passing TT bikes left right and center , had never seen proper tt bikes before. Needless to say the owner of a Cervelo soloist WAS not impressed when i came from behind and with all sincerity complimented his ride before passing him. It was the first time i had seen a AERO seatpost EVER! I thought it was so coool. (I had been a mtb'er for 8 years before living in a small town)

hahaha that sounds familiar , in 2008 i did my first longer distance tri at midlands triathlon. I was on a Alu Schwinn fastback with 8 speed sora and clip on bars. Think i just missed swim cut off... One of the laaaaaassst bikes. I was passing TT bikes left right and center , had never seen proper tt bikes before. Needless to say the owner of a Cervelo soloist WAS not impressed when i came from behind and with all sincerity complimented his ride before passing him. It was the first time i had seen a AERO seatpost EVER! I thought it was so coool. (I had been a mtb'er for 8 years before living in a small town)

Yes yes but you would pass most people using one leg on a uni-cycle!

The way my winter training is going, there is a big chance that I will experience this at the 5150

Being aero is the most important thing you can do

When choosing a flavour of Gu don't go on taste but rather on the highest caffeine content

Anything made of carbon is a necessity

Always carry at least 4 bottles of nutrition on the bike

Entries for 70.3 70% sold!

Hmm, better get my ass in gear and register then.

You going to make it this year, JGR?

Edited by sluiper

Hmm, better get my ass in gear and register then.

You going to make it this year, JGR?

Yes man! after last years injury disapointment im there like a bear - want my sub 6!

Be on the look out for this!

post-23299-0-55409200-1373028738_thumb.jpg

Edited by JGR

I think that we should remove #35, unless you are leading the race...

It's cheaper and faster than a set of Aerowheels! I'll argue we make it #1!

It's cheaper and faster than a set of Aerowheels! I'll argue we make it #1!

Ive seen okes do it on road bikes and there buddy hold the bike. Still think how to do it on your own.

Ive heard racing drivers do the same thing