Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

A little pre-emptive I know, but I thought I'd give it a go. Got two mates who were 'dossing' - registered for the Adventure but thought they had until the end of the month to pay. Sani back office phoned them and told them they have lost out and should they wish to still take part they need to sign up for the Race or Trail...(proof that the Adventure is KING!)

So we're trying our luck already....anyone who's on the Adventure that would like to swap out for the Race?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little pre-emptive I know, but I thought I'd give it a go. Got two mates who were 'dossing' - registered for the Adventure but thought they had until the end of the month to pay. Sani back office phoned them and told them they have lost out and should they wish to still take part they need to sign up for the Race or Trail...(proof that the Adventure is KING!)

So we're trying our luck already....anyone who's on the Adventure that would like to swap out for the Race?

Same thing happened to me, so doing the race. Its all good.

Agreed all fun....but we're use to "Adventuring" as a group ( sounds a little risky I know).

Anyone looking to swap out - Race for Adventure - please PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Entered, but on the waiting list. no 33

where do you see what number in line you are? just looked cant find it , maybe im blind

where do you see what number in line you are? just looked cant find it , maybe im blind

After entering you would have received an onscreen message. I dont know how to check it after you have closed the browser screen

Waiting list 9, realistically what are my chances?

I would think very good. Still 24 spots better than me

After entering you would have received an onscreen message. I dont know how to check it after you have closed the browser screen

aiiii im a moegoe lol..didnt see,

i was waiting for the clock to strike 9am, i entered as it opened ....shows how much demand there is out there for this

aiiii im a moegoe lol..didnt see,

i was waiting for the clock to strike 9am, i entered as it opened ....shows how much demand there is out there for this

I was F5'ing from 8:58am

I was F5'ing from 8:58am

hahahaha so what no in line are you? i should be around your standings then.....my boss came into my office i was totally ignoring him as i was filling out the registration...i still dont know what he needed i just said "yes,yes,yes il sort it out"

hahahaha so what no in line are you? i should be around your standings then.....my boss came into my office i was totally ignoring him as i was filling out the registration...i still dont know what he needed i just said "yes,yes,yes il sort it out"

I got in.

First time.

Paid and alles.

Also had a supplier in my office at the same time. Ignored to the max. Actually felt bad

I got in.

First time.

Paid and alles.

Also had a supplier in my office at the same time. Ignored to the max. Actually felt bad

jassss luck is on your side ...

well done sir :clap: