Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast partners create unnecessary expectations with c batch seeding.

:blush: or :clap: ?

aah well.

Let the games begin.

not sure how they did the seeding ? Never started later than C ever (8 sani2c completed) and finished in at least top 150 teams every year yet we get G batch ?

How is that possible, you guys suppose to be in the same group :huh:

Edited by Dom the Don

I am in D and my partner is in B, interesting! He is new to MTB

I have the same problem, I am seeded H while my partner is seeded F. Going to be a problem finishing together. Maybe we can meet in the middle and start in G. Edited by Laulil

How are they calculating the seedings is it based on the national mtb seeding? Doing the race and got a seeding of E. I have a national seeding of 33.60 and my partner 34.61. Just would like to know should we be in E?

How are they calculating the seedings is it based on the national mtb seeding? Doing the race and got a seeding of E. I have a national seeding of 33.60 and my partner 34.61. Just would like to know should we be in E?

nah, but not to worry. when you sign in on day before, just go to the nice seeding lsadies table and you can sort it all out. there always seems to be a gremlin in the seeding. ALSO, it cannot be that your partner is in another start group. would be defeating the object...

We in g.. happy with that.. I don't feel like rushing this year.. my guess is we might even drop down to h or I as we go along

Edited by Stretch