Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

You bunch of bastards, I went for a nap, and Karma, Rouxtjie, Sean and Skilz finished the bloody whiskey, I woke up, poof all gone.

hahaha, Skillz... whos that ****?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like his tumble at SA SSchamps. Even Crusher was laughing his arse off until he fell himself. (2 hours at the 2nd watertable -beer stop will have that affect)

What was his excuse this time?

Ran out of talent this time unlike the one on day 3 where Kerry pushed me right off the road into a ditch where i had to leap off the bike and do another perfect roll. I think she was laughing way before she asked if i was ok :-) taught her well........

Some love from Rouxtjie at the finish....

post-3958-0-13927800-1381203283_thumb.jpg

Awesome pic swaerie, the aunty was well impressed that I would give you a kiss with your singletrack makeup on

good times :thumbup:

Ran out of talent this time unlike the one on day 3 where Kerry pushed me right off the road into a ditch where i had to leap off the bike and do another perfect roll. I think she was laughing way before she asked if i was ok :-) taught her well........

Isnt that standard practise....laugh laugh laugh...are you ok?...yes?...point and laugh

Had a complete blast this weekend. Think I managed to drink more beer this year :-)

Trails were awesome, lost a bet but hey out if my hands. I did how ever hook up with typhoon on the last day so it some gopro footage and had some great laughs.

My only complaint of the whole weekend is on 2 separate occasions in front of 2 different mates with gopro's I decided to demonstrate how to do a proper tuck n roll over the handle bars, none of them had the gopro's running. So guess I never fell off all weekend then.......

Great to meet some more of the hubbers..... Roll on the next event. Think it will be the Dirt Fest at VG mid Nov

hey you can't moan about not having the GoPro's on you when you decide to crash into Kerry BEHIND me...

Will see what I can do this evening with some of the footage.

At least we all got to see Nicci fall over on the blue pipe in the evening when i gave my footage to the guys doing the video.... although she wasn't happy :D

What an awesome event again, Nicci got some Strava medals, and me some PR's pushing her up some of the climbs. ;)

Hooking up with Gords, Kerry, Duncan for most of day 3 was loads of fun. Gords must just learn to crash INFRONT of the GoPro, not behind!

Isnt that standard practise....laugh laugh laugh...are you ok?...yes?...point and laugh

Sadly she never asked if the bike was ok first. Some more teaching required :-)

The crash was so funny i was laughing myself before I had stopped rolling. Nice straight flat road next thing you know I turn sharp left and rolling in the bushes

Was my first time doing the challenge this year and I gotta say it ROCKED :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes tough, but only because of my "unfit" fitness level. Liked the fact that the route was NOT manicured at every turn....

Well done to all everyone was a great time riding out there!