Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

I looked around the pub and tent for a bunch of hooligans but found none . On day 2 I joined a dude for a smoke break waiting for partners and this is how I met Rouxjie . Sorry I though you were hooligans and also that we did not get around to a dop but my neighbour had a bar fridge in his landy

Lekker DR....good meeting you, love what you did with that shova...looks awesome... :thumbup:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great event!

"Loved" all the climbing!

Funny how no one here complains about the route and how rough and hard it was, i guess it comes down to the fact that it was exactly what mountain biking is all about.

I read the Trailseeker thread of the weekend, the guys were complaining about "grasbolle" If only they knew!

Routes were awesome, great view, great people.

Met a bunch of the hubbers. Great to put a face to name!

Overall .... great race. and will be back next year.

Absolutely fantastic event!

Nowhere else will you find a stage race for R6000 with trails and organisation like Three towers.

The bush tunnels were absolutely fantastic to ride, can't wait until the next time I get to ride junior's bush tunnel again!

Absolutely fantastic event!

Nowhere else will you find a stage race for R6000 with trails and organisation like Three towers.

The bush tunnels were absolutely fantastic to ride, can't wait until the next time I get to ride junior's bush tunnel again!

Had a clean run from the sappi tunnel, through jnr's to the end....man it was the best couple of minutes I have ever spent on a mtb...this includes going down the umko and solly's folly....I was so tempted to ride some of those wooden ramps and bridges for extra "style points" on the side, but I didn't know how vrot they were so just stuck to the main track.

Had a clean run from the sappi tunnel, through jnr's to the end....man it was the best couple of minutes I have ever spent on a mtb...this includes going down the umko and solly's folly....I was so tempted to ride some of those wooden ramps and bridges for extra "style points" on the side, but I didn't know how vrot they were so just stuck to the main track.

I would love to go back there and check out those wooden ramps, etc. and have such bliss on the MTB again!

Was a great event!

"Loved" all the climbing!

Funny how no one here complains about the route and how rough and hard it was, i guess it comes down to the fact that it was exactly what mountain biking is all about.

I read the Trailseeker thread of the weekend, the guys were complaining about "grasbolle" If only they knew!

Routes were awesome, great view, great people.

Met a bunch of the hubbers. Great to put a face to name!

Overall .... great race. and will be back next year.

Great to meet you (again) Leon :thumbup:

Totally agree with you although I did hear some complaints :ph34r:

I agree with rouxtjie completely .For 3h2min in the saddle yesterday i had a smile on my face for 3h .My partner and i had a clean run thru all the singletract and descents .If only Mankele was closer

Great to meet you (again) Leon :thumbup:

Totally agree with you although I did hear some complaints :ph34r:

who? no man surely not....it doesn't get better than that

So quiet here, must be the only people. Booked a cabin for sunday night. Awesome event but guess we have to head back to JHB

post-2645-1381125995,1726.jpg

who? no man surely not....it doesn't get better than that

I won't mention names, what happened on the mountain stays on the mountain. :ph34r:

I had a bit of fun on Day 3

ONLY day 3 once I was feeling a bit less sick

It was the 15yr old that killed the bug I tell you...nothing like a whisky that is almost old enough to order its own whisky out of a recovery shaker :w00t:

SO WHERE IS THE LINK FOR THE RESULTS YOU GUYS ????bad times or what

Just checked the site, not up yet, mark and geoff probably have a hangover...they were super busy the whole weekend.