Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the best weekend. Great bday cake on thursday, great trails, fantastic beer, good whiskey (rouxtjie jou bliksem), awesome friends. One to remember.

Was the best weekend. Great bday cake on thursday, great trails, fantastic beer, good whiskey (rouxtjie jou bliksem), awesome friends. One to remember.

You bunch of bastards, I went for a nap, and Karma, Rouxtjie, Sean and Skilz finished the bloody whiskey, I woke up, poof all gone.

You bunch of bastards, I went for a nap, and Karma, Rouxtjie, Sean and Skilz finished the bloody whiskey, I woke up, poof all gone.

Get over it.

Get over it.

Be vewy vewy quiet...if mackie hears the proppie of that fiddich we can't have triples :whistling:

Thanks , some great photos.

I just received a dropbox link with all the hi-res photos I requested from Shan (ShowMe Nelspruit).

FOR FREE.

Email the image numbers to nelspruit@showme.co.za

Very cool service.

This is the response I received:

"Thanks,We are both still amateur photographers hoping to learn as much as we can, so we enjoy the practice

The main object is for us to get traffic to our website, not to make money out of it."

Can't help wondering what I would have paid for a photo package at one of 'the big races'.

Edited by Bushdaaif

Had an awesome 3T, bit bleek waking up on day 3 realising this is the last ride before heading home. Had some skills failure on day 3, fortunately no Mikon farming for me.

Leon - thanks for putting the hurt box away 2km away from the finish, next year i think i need to make you bleed day 2

Mackie - Told Rouxtjie to carry a flask for you boet, i'm sure if he said "swaar, ek het die bottel, daars ys kou coke bo" day 2's tower would've been a record climb time

Glad the boys all made it home safely, seems 90% of us were on antibiotics the week before towers!

Suprised at how many more teams did the challenge over the race. You SS okes are mal!

Edited by Clinton - theCOW

Speaking of, his new steed is one hot looking machine, damn.

Swift01 is very quiet, must be the bet he lost....the scottsman doesn't like loosing a case of beers.

What we only left today, got home some laundry then went out for a few beers..... Holiday ain't over till the clock strikes 12 on the last day :-)

Had a complete blast this weekend. Think I managed to drink more beer this year :-)

Trails were awesome, lost a bet but hey out if my hands. I did how ever hook up with typhoon on the last day so it some gopro footage and had some great laughs.

My only complaint of the whole weekend is on 2 separate occasions in front of 2 different mates with gopro's I decided to demonstrate how to do a proper tuck n roll over the handle bars, none of them had the gopro's running. So guess I never fell off all weekend then.......

Great to meet some more of the hubbers..... Roll on the next event. Think it will be the Dirt Fest at VG mid Nov

Had a complete blast this weekend. Think I managed to drink more beer this year :-)

Trails were awesome, lost a bet but hey out if my hands. I did how ever hook up with typhoon on the last day so it some gopro footage and had some great laughs.

My only complaint of the whole weekend is on 2 separate occasions in front of 2 different mates with gopro's I decided to demonstrate how to do a proper tuck n roll over the handle bars, none of them had the gopro's running. So guess I never fell off all weekend then.......

Great to meet some more of the hubbers..... Roll on the next event. Think it will be the Dirt Fest at VG mid Nov

Oh no gords, that tuck and roll is saved in the memory banks, 10/10 for style, finesse and overall commitment to making your mates laugh

Had an awesome 3T, bit bleek waking up on day 3 realising this is the last ride before heading home. Had some skills failure on day 3, fortunately no Mikon farming for me.

Leon - thanks for putting the hurt box away 2km away from the finish, next year i think i need to make you bleed day 2

Mackie - Told Rouxtjie to carry a flask for you boet, i'm sure if he said "swaar, ek het die bottel, daars ys kou coke bo" day 2's tower would've been a record climb time

Glad the boys all made it home safely, seems 90% of us were on antibiotics the week before towers!

Suprised at how many more teams did the challenge over the race. You SS okes are mal!

Im glad you guys dragged me on day 3... I bled a bit trying to keep the pace in my sorry state

Oh no gords, that tuck and roll is saved in the memory banks, 10/10 for style, finesse and overall commitment to making your mates laugh

Kinda like his tumble at SA SSchamps. Even Crusher was laughing his arse off until he fell himself. (2 hours at the 2nd watertable -beer stop will have that affect)

What was his excuse this time?

Edited by jcmeyerSS