Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

yea you pulled me out of my interval session to go taper...

Ha Ha you were about to go till you blow, thought we would save you with a cold beer

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU RACE SNAKES ARE SOOO FULL OF *** YOU OKES DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN YOU LYING ANYMORE,,,YOU OKES WILL ALL BE FINE AND I AM SURE YOU ALL OVER TRAINNED ALREADY

YOU RACE SNAKES ARE SOOO FULL OF *** YOU OKES DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN YOU LYING ANYMORE,,,YOU OKES WILL ALL BE FINE AND I AM SURE YOU ALL OVER TRAINNED ALREADY

OverTrained... hmmm... think I'll start training after VG... ;)

need to be able to pull 650b's up that day2 climb with my little wheels :D

Well i did have 6 very fast beers on tues, guess thats serious towers training :-)

with rouxtjie and oom there you will need more TRAINING THAN THAT

Nah, D will be fine, I think him and G need to have 2 beers BEFORE the start each day.

Nah, D will be fine, I think him and G need to have 2 beers BEFORE the start each day.

YOU OKES ARE ALL TOO STRONG

YOU OKES ARE ALL TOO STRONG

Yes a thousand times yes.....they are all like ah I didn't train, until the gun goes at the start of day 1, then they go in windhond mode....liegbekke, the lot of them

Yes a thousand times yes.....they are all like ah I didn't train, until the gun goes at the start of day 1, then they go in windhond mode....liegbekke, the lot of them

AND U :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU OKES ARE ALL NINJA TRAINERS

with rouxtjie and oom there you will need more TRAINING THAN THAT

hehehehe that is my secret weapon J, you cant ride if you are calling dinosaurs in the bushes....make them drunk enough, and see grown men cry on hills, that includes me by the way.

Hello muppits , aahhh the day is drawing near , cant wait . see you all down there .

SEE YOU ALL DOWN THERE.................................mmmmmmmmm few of the riders will see YOU YSTER