Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Unfortunately this past weekend at the Avalanche I came into it injured and then got flu.

:offtopic: MMMMMM AVALANCHE, now thats the best 2 days riding ever, did it last weekend as well, bombed down some of the best fast single track i have ever ridden, serious test of skill in some sections, :clap: :devil: :clap: :devil:

Edited by DaddyG

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You riding with Karma? If yes, hope you started training, the man is becoming a regular race snake.

yes, but I am packing extra tubes so that he can tow me up the climbs

hold on...should we publish your Strava activities? you get more miles in than any of us during the week

must have be following the wrong oke

yes, but I am packing extra tubes so that he can tow me up the climbs

Or just maatjie naai him...give him his own medicine(you have a puncture H, have one of my "special tjoobs"). a little deep heat in the mark II tub also goes a long way...as said before, its in the details

must have be following the wrong oke

Dips, just wipe the stront from your mouth....you and G are lekker strong at the moment.

Or just maatjie naai him...give him his own medicine(you have a puncture H, have one of my "special tjoobs"). a little deep heat in the mark II tub also goes a long way...as said before, its in the details

i'll have to do something so that I can keep up. I think I'll remove his rear wheel the night before and give his brakes a couple of pomps before putting the rear wheel back. There is nothing like climbing those hills with your handbreak up

wada wada wada ,,, power to weight ratio,, you skinny biitches keep forgetting cyclings golden rule POWER TO WEIGHT

i'll have to do something so that I can keep up. I think I'll remove his rear wheel the night before and give his brakes a couple of pomps before putting the rear wheel back. There is nothing like climbing those hills with your handbreak up

Or just give him some avids...should sort that out.

They know who they are and they know that we know who they are

I call dips...and graham. Fo sure

Or just give him some avids...should sort that out.

THATS PRICELESS you all getting lekke birthday presents from me and i insist you use them on 3 towers,,,i am buying all of you AVIDS HEHE