2013 Vuelta a España

Butterbean

Tony Martin: 175km solo ride... average speed... 44 km/h.

How's that for putting things properly into perspective. That's a proper reality check right there.

Zee Germans are crazy

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They say the rainbow stripes is a curse.

I really hoped that today was Gilbert's day. Reinhardt came close as well. Good top 10 for him.

Edited by Squier

They say the rainbow stripes is a curse.

unless you're cav... he respected the hoops for the full year.

Mountain time baby yeah....

Shake up that GC ladder!

Yes, today is not too bad but tomorrow and Monday should show who is serious about the podium and who is just along for the ride.

In my opinion Moreno and Valverde will want to break up the pack today and go for a win, I like Moreno and he is still strong after the tour so I hope he can take it, but I think Valverde will be hunting the bonus seconds.

I think we can expect to see more of Stybar in the future. His is also more of an all-rounder.

I really like him.

He looked so good at Roubaix until he got clipped by a spectator.

I think we can expect to see more of Stybar in the future. His is also more of an all-rounder.

Another one of OPQS's smart signings.

Yes, today is not too bad but tomorrow and Monday should show who is serious about the podium and who is just along for the ride.

In my opinion Moreno and Valverde will want to break up the pack today and go for a win, I like Moreno and he is still strong after the tour so I hope he can take it, but I think Valverde will be hunting the bonus seconds.

Where's ou toppies Scarpo' and Ivan The Terrible?

Let's see how they roll.

Let's see how they roll.

Horner showed them how its done.

If Basso cant hang with Nibs and Valverde today it'll be a blow for his confidence.

Let's see how they roll.

:D - at Scarpo's age you only get one or two shots to go big, so I think he is waiting till the high rareified air of the big mountains in the final week, ...........at least I hope so, the old boy deserves a podium I think.

Horner showed them how its done.

If Basso cant hang with Nibs and Valverde today it'll be a blow for his confidence.

Do you think Horner will be around in the big mountains EZRider.? I dunno, he has never really impressed the results on the European circuit, he seems to do well domestically in the USA but in Europe not so much.

Dunno, maybe he has it right this time,..... :wacko:

Do you think Horner will be around in the big mountains EZRider.? I dunno, he has never really impressed the results on the European circuit, he seems to do well domestically in the USA but in Europe not so much.

Dunno, maybe he has it right this time,..... :wacko:

Have to agree GoG. Horner has shown guts and an awesome stage win but no chance when the mountains get really big.

How was that ending today? Great ride by Basso!