Tool-Up Cycles - Centurion/Midstream - RAVE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you think!

Here's a pre-blackmail pic…

Not saying who is who in this pic, but apparently the dude in the middle is a well-known cyclist… :devil:

post-1604-0-76030200-1381468708_thumb.jpg

LAWL @ Ruan on the right

He really is a good kid! I'd trust him with my wheels!

Hehehehehehehehe! Race me to the Keg!

The only guys that ever work on my bike are Frikkie, Ruan and Andre

You got offered beer?!? Hmmm... I think we should meet up sometime. Not so much for the blackmail for free servicing arrangement... but... Blackmailing for free beer which in turn will lead to more pictures and then some more blackmailing and beer and so on and so on....

Jip and you owe Andre beer for that Lezyne bracket :ph34r:

I like how you think!

Here's a pre-blackmail pic…

Not saying who is who in this pic, but apparently the dude in the middle is a well-known cyclist… :devil:

post-1604-0-76030200-1381468708_thumb.jpg

Pre-blackmail?! No need for that, just drop in and the fridge will help you.

Epic evening that, if I recall correctly we where father and son at some stage..

• 8 months later...

Just picked my bike up there today. What a pleasure to deal with these guys. From now on, that's the only place I take my bike. They even took the time to resolve little things that were completely unrelated to the reason I took it in.

Best lbs in town ,these guys are capable of sorting out forks and shocks best service I have ever got

I second, great bunch of guys and not shy in sharing their knowledge...their I was thinking I was special by getting a beer

I picked my bike up from them as well today after a fork and shock service. Very impressed, I will definitely use them from now on. They even sorted out my dodgy caliper bolts without me even asking them.

• 2 months later...

I'm starting to feel like a groupie. I go in, see a frame. I want. I get a price from Frikkie. Then I ask him to same day it for me, which he does with a smile. I get there to pay. The price has changed. Another 10% off an already great deal. Just sommer. These guys just keep showing up! I'm so excited for the upcoming build project with tool-up!

They might be a small shop but they have EVERYTHING you need, if it is not there you don't need it (components).

I bought all the parts for the upgrade myself and just asked them to please fit everything for me

I had my one bike in with them last week as a first time customer and very happy with the service, I provided some of my own parts and they were happy to fit them.

Much better pricing on labour than anyone else I have found too.

Did Ruan offer you a beer?

They did say they will accept payment in beer :thumbup:

• 7 months later...

I have to chime in on this as well. Dropped Frikkie an email on Thursday asking if they could help me with a tubeless conversion on Friday. No problem! Dropped my wheels off there at around 11am, 3pm I got a call that they are ready. Total cost was just over half the cheapest I could find in Pretoria. What a great bunch of guys! It's a bit out of the way for me, but I would definitely go there as much as I can.