Free lessons!!!

DR ◣◢

Strict code on the spruit. No downhill poser is allowed to buy the same colour bike or kit as another. We are in a bicycle gang, not a club or a team.

We need a Spruit here...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to test Strava on the squash court... maybe i can at the very least be king of the court :blush:

Was thinking of opening a Strava account, luckily we don't have a spruit to ride here so I should be ok?

I wont be winning any segments around the golf course that's for sure

Was thinking of opening a Strava account, luckily we don't have a spruit to ride here so I should be ok?

I wont be winning any segments around the golf course that's for sure

The Spruit okes have to use Strava, because they spend so much time in the air, a normal cadence meter would only show them doing a couple hundred metres... Animals those okes :ph34r:

Dear Dr ,

I have a Raleigh Bike, Scott Helmet and Shimano shoes. I dont wear glasses, clips, or proper kit (I have the black padded ski pant thingies only) . I dont have Strava.... Should I get a bell for my bike? :D and seriously, do I make the cool grade or the sorry ass grade?

Edited by JPC

Now now, this is not the thread to be disrespectful.

The lady rides a rides a black steed with half a fork, and rides it really well.

You're too kind. :blush: I'm not cool though cos I can't bunnyhop without cleats. Think I'll have to sign up for the free lessons.

Dear Dr ,

I have a Raleigh Bike, Scott Helmet and Shimano shoes. I dont wear glasses, clips, or proper kit (I have the black padded ski pant thingies only) . I dont have Strava.... Should I get a bell for my bike? :D and seriously, do I make the cool grade or the sorry ass grade?

I don't know, I am not cool... my only input though would be that you don't have a sorry ass :thumbup:

Dear Dr ,

If its a mountain bike you should have a bell so you can kling the hikers, dog walkers and slower non strava riders

Dear Dr ,

Dear JPC

You are a lady and black ski pant thingy is highly encouraged.

Being a lady affords you certain privileges like being able to do whatever you want.

Regards

Dr. Maxxis

If its a mountain bike you should have a bell so you can kling the hikers, dog walkers and slower non strava riders

haha, well that would only be needed if I could actually go faster than the hikers and dog walkers and would need to pass them.. Seems like I dont need a bell then. :D

You're too kind. :blush: I'm not cool though cos I can't bunnyhop without cleats. Think I'll have to sign up for the free lessons.

Read the Dr's reply to JPC.

You are welcome to come for lessons any day of the week.

Dear JPC

You are a lady and black ski pant thingy is highly encouraged.

Being a lady affords you certain privileges like being able to do whatever you want.

Regards

Dr. Maxxis

bwahahaha.. gonna print this and put it on my wall. Edited by JPC

Read the Dr's reply to JPC.

You are welcome to come for lessons any day of the week.

Coming in 4 lessons might just drain her a bit.

haha, well that would only be needed if I could actually go faster than the hikers and dog walkers and would need to pass them.. Seems like I dont need a bell then. :D

Free lesson / advice #1

Fit 2 bells, one on each side where the brake levers go and just kling instead of braking.

No screaming allowed :ph34r:

Well then I guess that makes Brian Lopes(a legend in cycling) a 29er riding, clipped shoe wearing, lycra rocking idiot? I really get pissed off at hate towards any kind of mountain biker. Yes I find some riding styles a bit lesser to my liking, but I wouldn't go out of my way to diss them. I did giggle a little at the thread, but it's getting old now.

Why you getting angry? He is clearly taking the piss... with okes like you!