What would you do? Split...

Tumbleweed

You know what you have to do.....

It starts with "Going to PMB" and ends with "to watch the WORLD CHAMPS!"

Jozi2Kozi will be there next year. Will the WORLD CHAMPS be there next year?

I'll answer that for you: "NO!"

Edited by Grebel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Don't know what to do...help?

Where is the world champs going to be next year, not in SA...

Tell them (the sponsors) about the Worlds this year at the same time and ask if they can roll their generous offer over to next years joz2kozi.....

What exactly does the VIP treatment entail .. that could be the deal breaker ..

All meals, accommodation, bike washes, drinks, goodie bag, bus trips to and from the event.

All meals, accommodation, bike washes, drinks, goodie bag, bus trips to and from the event.

Damn, that is a tough choice to make ..

You going to have to make this choice with a coin flip and let the MTB gods decide ... :D

They got all that in PMB... except for the bike wash but you won't need that :w00t: and goodie bags are overrated....

Geez ja that was a jol, all on my birthday weekend.

Thought they we're Danish though? ... Damit, always get my Nordics and confectionary mixed up!

Haha, I suppose when they scream they all sound the same!

I have been looking forward to World Champs in PMB for about a year now. Am sorted with accomodation, booked leave and a couple of hook-ups with mates and some my "stalkers" from social media...

Then just 10 minutes ago, a mail landed in my in box inviting me to take part in the Jozi2Kozi. All expenses paid, and VIP treatment.

Don't know what to do...help?

Easy, Jozi2Kozi without a doubt.

But you've done world champs....and I'm sure it will be a blast to watch again, some partying, good fun, maybe a little bike time, if any.

BUT you'll get more 'genuine' bike time in at the Jozi2Kozi and some food for the soul

They might not be so generous next year .....

This sounds great. I cannot wait. Thanks Tumble :clap: Enjoy WC

But you've done world champs....and I'm sure it will be a blast to watch again, some partying, good fun, maybe a little bike time, if any.

BUT you'll get more 'genuine' bike time in at the Jozi2Kozi and some food for the soul

They might not be so generous next year .....

The other three were World Cups. World Champs is soooooo much bigger. And, besides, my friend, it'll mean no Minnaar jersey for you! ;-)

Tumbles, go to WC. As Thug says, your track record riding is a problem. Give the jozi2kozi to Clinton to ride in a Cow suit. That way you win, CHOC wins, Clinton wins, The Cows win. Only the medical fraternity will lose out.

The other three were World Cups. World Champs is soooooo much bigger. And, besides, my friend, it'll mean no Minnaar jersey for you! ;-)

oh but off course! My bad!

Seems like you have made up your mind already! (....happy, I might be scoring out of this again :whistling: )

Just for accuracy's sake, this isn't a World Cup event. This is the big mackeral, THE World Champs, including the masters World Champs, it's only once a year, rarely in the same place twice and never the following year.

Vastly different to the World Cup, which is part of a series.