TBMTBC what you are not allowed to talk about on FB group

Guest Smimby

Wtf Da Vinci

What 'corporate' action is this for a MTB 'club'... Yoh!

Seems very inapt and wanting to bring fear into the hearts of members like you.

Edited by ' Dale

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez laaik!

Lawyers letters, either they are very scared or are pompous people with money to burn. Why would a bicycle club see the need to send a lawyers letter with a threat of disciplinary action, that's weird.

Edited by Skylark

I've really tried to understand what his tread is about, unsuccessfully.

Can I not just take my bike and ride the trails around and at the foot of TM or will be sued rather than robbed?

I've really tried to understand what his tread is about, unsuccessfully.

Can I not just take my bike and ride the trails around and at the foot of TM or will be sued rather than robbed?

ha ha, if you are thinking this thread is about TM, then that's why you are coming up blank. It's Tygerberg management issues it would seem. The threat of a few individuals asking a few questions and making a few suggestions about trail maintenance has now made it's way to a legal response. :eek: Reads like a good soapie!!

Geez, if you want complaints Tygerberg, try looking at what I deal with daily by heading over to any of the Tokai threads. This, as I recall included some ditch dug to the right depth and width to stop a mountain bike wheel in it's tracks.. if I saw riders flying across a trail from something I built, then that would be a problem in my books and I would look at it again. :whistling:

ha ha, if you are thinking this thread is about TM, then that's why you are coming up blank. It's Tygerberg management issues it would seem. The threat of a few individuals asking a few questions and making a few suggestions about trail maintenance has now made it's way to a legal response. :eek: Reads like a good soapie!!

Geez, if you want complaints Tygerberg, try looking at what I deal with daily by heading over to any of the Tokai threads. This, as I recall included some ditch dug to the right depth and width to stop a mountain bike wheel in it's tracks.. if I saw riders flying across a trail from something I built, then that would be a problem in my books and I would look at it again. :whistling:

That new Tokai mamba trail, if the lip on the first jump was 1.5mm higher it would have been absolutely awesome, not it is just really awesome :ph34r:

That new Tokai mamba trail, if the lip on the first jump was 1.5mm higher it would have been absolutely awesome, not it is just really awesome :ph34r:

You are full of complaints lately, careful.. ;)