Who is Frans Cronje?

What??

TW .. listen to what the doctor said and stop taking alcohol while on that medication .. look what it's doing to you .. :D

Although you could argue it got your creative juices flowing ...

That stuff I got from Casualty is cool!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, okay, I can confirm that I do have a little role in the film... :blush:

Who is this Ryan Reynolds fellow? Apparently his agent has been calling Frans non-stop to play me in the movie. They've asked if I'll still do the nudie scenes though.

aha!! you are a wors-double then?

Check this out: http://www.franscron...ster-2011/c1s7q

it is a group from ASG (one of Frans' sponsors) including Frans who rode from Hermanus around the mountain (Somerset west, Stellenbosch, Franschoek, Villiersdorp, Caledon) back to Hermanus, 307km. They called it the Cape Monster and planned to hold it annually. Not sure what happened with the plans... but shucks!

Edited by Daniel Rossouw

now we are branching off into a different genre of cinema all together...

I may have to speak to my agent...

Who is this Ryan Reynolds fellow? Apparently his agent has been calling Frans non-stop to play me in the movie. They've asked if I'll still do the nudie scenes though.

Whoaaa...is this the sub plot with Charlize??? :rolleyes:

need any more groupies??? :whistling:

Sneaked out of the pulpit in the underpants of an altar boy, we have laid eyes on a tatty copy of the next France Cronje movie.

It’s about a man who leaves school at an early age. His mother is poor and works as a slave. He is a fighter, there’s life and energy in this boy and he is not scared of nothing. He gets thrown in jail for being a naughty boy, and there he learns every single rotten trick invented. He invents some new ones himself.

When he’s released he quickly rises up through his new gang. He makes lots of enemies along the way, and many try and cut him down to size. They say he’s stealing money, they accuse him of sexual misconduct, they say he’s stabbing everyone in the back. Whilst most of that is true, he’s a man for the people and his following grows. He uses his power to topple his leader and reigns supreme.

He will rule until Jesus comes back.

About time we had a movie on Zuma.

(disclaimer required?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Frans Cronje. Sorry to hear that you did not join us on Tuesday. We are open to anyone joining us while we film at Cafe Felice between 10-11 am every Tuesday. I pick a new person to interview every week and then post the interview to Lifestyle Revolution on my web-site www.franscronje.tv

Our topics includes various ways to make our lifestyles better. This includes cycling as a lifestyle. BTW thanks for all the ideas on a new movie!

Hi, I am Frans Cronje. Sorry to hear that you did not join us on Tuesday. We are open to anyone joining us while we film at Cafe Felice between 10-11 am every Tuesday. I pick a new person to interview every week and then post the interview to Lifestyle Revolution on my web-site www.franscronje.tv

Our topics includes various ways to make our lifestyles better. This includes cycling as a lifestyle. BTW thanks for all the ideas on a new movie!

Hi Frans, please remember I came up with the title Strava Wors and discovered the leading man - Hansworsie - so royalties will be welcome.

Hi Frans, please remember I came up with the title Strava Wors and discovered the leading man - Hansworsie - so royalties will be welcome.

You funny bunny...

Heehee