Who is Frans Cronje?

What??

Also, I would just like to highlight the following rule, which was agreed to when you signed up

Duplicate accounts are not allowed. With the exception of members who have separate business / brand and personal profiles any member found to use duplicate profiles with the intent to cause trouble, evade negative ratings or troll will receive an immediate permanent suspension.

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

Name and shame

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconfirmed reports, but I have it on good authority that the plot line includes the former drug addict's chance encounter with Tour de France legend Chris Froome when he visits a St John's (his alma mater) Old Boys reunion...Sources say Froome has agreed to a cameo, but his agent, Michelle Cound, was unavailable for comment...

More to follow...

Hansie Cronje's brother...

Frans is fantastic guy and he did alot for cycling.

He is doing God's work... See his movies of Hansie, Barodeur, etc

Yes, he is a awesome down to earth person. ASG sponsored him the bike when he did the Barodeur movie as ASG was also the place who invested into the movie.

Unconfirmed reports, but I have it on good authority that the plot line includes the former drug addict's chance encounter with Tour de France legend Chris Froome when he visits a St John's (his alma mater) Old Boys reunion...Sources say Froome has agreed to a cameo, but his agent, Michelle Cound, was unavailable for comment...

More to follow...

http://www.followmekennels.com/welcome/images/dogs/sniffing_bloodhound.jpg

Um, why would a movie about Hansie be God's work? Didn't the Devil make him do it?

Tumbles, please don't go there? Don't want this to turn into another religious thread. We all know your stance on this, you have made all of "us" painfully aware of it.

I have just been turned down by a coffee shop because of TV shoot with Frans Cronje!!! For the 3rd time???

Now why does everybody treat this man like a king, specially in cycle industry?

He gets everything for free...what about the rest?

What are you on about, man?

Welcome to the Hub.

Okay, I have some inside info on this. He's making a movie about a down-and-out former drug addict who finds his salvation in Strava. The Spruit and Strava save his life...

but Strava is famous for killing people..now that would be a realistic ending. some oke on a moped uses digital doping to kill his KoM, he trains his gat off and cains it on a cool day with a tailwind. just as he's coming down the final downhill some bergie hijacks him and kills him dead with a monkeywrench, and steals all his stuff..

then you have the plot for the next story. this bergie battles to sell the sh1thot pinarrello on gumtree as all the nigerians know it's marked and it was registered on the national bike registry. not even Cajees will touch it. the bergie is lank bummed, but then realises that he has the phone with all the strava segments loaded on it. he trains his gat off and gets KoM back on all of them....until he gets hijacked by one of his old bergie friends....

Tumbles, please don't go there? Don't want this to turn into another religious thread. We all know your stance on this, you have made all of "us" painfully aware of it.

I'll leave it there, only to say that the post I responded to was absurd, as was the second part of yours.

I'll leave it there, only to say that the post I responded to was absurd, as was the second part of yours.

get some advice

http://www.zapiro.com/Cartoons/m_000621so.jpg

but Strava is famous for killing people..now that would be a realistic ending. some oke on a moped uses digital doping to kill his KoM, he trains his gat off and cains it on a cool day with a tailwind. just as he's coming down the final downhill some bergie hijacks him and kills him dead with a monkeywrench, and steals all his stuff..

then you have the plot for the next story. this bergie battles to sell the sh1thot pinarrello on gumtree as all the nigerians know it's marked and it was registered on the national bike registry. not even Cajees will touch it. the bergie is lank bummed, but then realises that he has the phone with all the strava segments loaded on it. he trains his gat off and gets KoM back on all of them....until he gets hijacked by one of his old bergie friends....

Let's brainstorm these ideas. I reckon we can get a Strava Trilogy out of this... :thumbup:

ok...thanks for all the info. didnt know the guy

You also stirred the hornet's nest, What??

:D

ok...thanks for all the info. didnt know the guy

Uhm, but you knew enough of him to know that he got sponsored a Pina!? :unsure: