Some photos from this weekends racing

Guest Michelle

Std Bank guys are Ian Martin & Chris Frankiskos - they won their tandem category. Ian had the honour of MC'ing the prizegiving and then giving himself a prize !!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BigH: What do these look like? Confused

Full frontal half bikes???????...... siamese cyclists?????? I dont know.... on of those foties only the fotografer knows!!!!!! Thanks for enlightening the Oom, Michelle!!!!!!

For some reason I cannot see the pics' date=' only a small red x. Any ideas what is wrong?[/quote']

ek kan dit ook nie sien nie.....Cry

You need access to Facebook. Is your company blogging it perhaps?

How ould that work exactly? Our co blocks facebook, but I can see the pics?

How ould that work exactly? Our co blocks facebook, but I can see the pics?

Maybe they're blocking it like their a$$ which is good for you Big%20smile Are they just blocking the address http://www.facebook.com or any address containing the word facebook? I wouldn't suggest asking, otherwise you're doomed Big%20smile

How ould that work exactly? Our co blocks facebook' date=' but I can see the pics?

[/quote'] Maybe they're blocking it like their a$$ which is good for you Big%20smile Are they just blocking the address http://www.facebook.com or any address containing the word facebook? I wouldn't suggest asking, otherwise you're doomed Big%20smile

I don't really care what they block, I can see the pics, so I'm happy, I never go to the facebook site, I don't even have a profile.

Guest Michelle

Sorry about the facebook thing but it takes foooooooooooorever to upload pics here.   Facebook has a nice little tool where you can select a whole folder of photos & upload, then I can just copy & paste the image to here.

Maybe admin could come up with something nice one day Question Big%20smile