vipa or scalpel?

Sitting slip

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My money will go towards the VIPA. If you look at who's involved and the attention to detail you just know it'll be good. It's already won several races and have survived the Epic without any fuss. At the Expo the VIPA weighed in at less than the Scalpel for half the price, that should be reason enough!

(Have to be said that lots buy Scalpel because it's been around for several years)

what The Crow said... +1

My money will go towards the VIPA. If you look at who's involved and the attention to detail you just know it'll be good. It's already won several races and have survived the Epic without any fuss. At the Expo the VIPA weighed in at less than the Scalpel for half the price, that should be reason enough!

(Have to be said that lots buy Scalpel because it's been around for several years)

The Vipa is absolutely gorgeous. Dunno how it rides, but it looks very sexy. I would buy it based on just the looks. :drool:

Buy vipa .. its hot full carbon frame .. and not all shops have the skill to service the lefty shox ..

Go vipa very good buy

what would you buy? vipa is making a lot of boo haa but lots buy scalpel.

best buy for buck?

Can you post a pikcha of a Vipa?

I am also considering one, a Vipa that is. That or a Spez epic carbon. I know the frame is between R20 and R25k depending where you buy. Does anyone know what the complete bike will cost.

Complete bike comes in just under 50k...

Dis baie geld jong. Might just get the Epic marathon instead, suppose I must go ride both like they always say.