Should i or not

ScottCM

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Guys

Just want to let youy know that the handover happened yesterday at Reitvlei, Jokerman has all the photo's and will be posting them soon, as i havent seen them either i'm excited too.

Unfortunately Jokerman had a niggle in his back, nothing serious but didn't want to chance damaging it propperly so we didn't go for a ride together. I did however go by myself as i just had to get out there for the first time.

All i can say is "WICKED"

The bike is WICKED

Single track is WICKED

MTB'n is WICKED

i need a lot of saddle time as my ass is sore and i'm totally unfit.

my skill and technique level is non-existent and i sereiously need to

improve on that as i'm going way to fast and then have to brake heavily to correcty my line.

Here are two pics i toke though, a close up of the bike with the MOMSEN DESIGN bottle cages

and thge CYCLE FACTORY water bottles

post-46817-0-02900900-1378708562_thumb.jpg

I'll leave the rest for Jokerman to post.

Once again Thank you to each and every one of you

My boys and i in the veld for our first ride together

post-46817-0-84902400-1378709110_thumb.jpg

The eldest (6) isn't doing to bad for his age and he was smiling from ear to ear yesterday when we were able to share this ride together, and you guys made thatr possible, THANK YOU, you guys are truely amazing

Faith in humanity has been restored. Well done to everyone for making this possible... Enjoy every second on your Momsen :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi all

So finally we managed to meet up and take some pics for you all :)

The pic below is Scott on the left and myself on the right.....the rest of them will follow

The weather was perfect for a awesome "Virgin" ride. I could unfortunately not partake due to a "niggly" shoulder blade that I picked up from a previous fall 6 months ago.......... We will however spend some time with Scott to do a knowledge transfer and would like to extend this invitation to any other hubbers in and around Alberton....

This man is perfect material to become a "racing snake" :)

CF thx for the sizing of the bike......as you can see it fits him like a glove, with only minor saddle adjustment still needed to Scotts taste.

Guys this bikes pic doesn't do it any justice.....WOW it's nice, and the little add on's just gave it that final touch, thx to Crow.

post-35330-0-59538500-1378709882_thumb.jpg

My boys and i in the veld for our first ride together

post-46817-0-84902400-1378709110_thumb.jpg

The eldest (6) isn't doing to bad for his age and he was smiling from ear to ear yesterday when we were able to share this ride together, and you guys made thatr possible, THANK YOU, you guys are truely amazing

That's truly awesome!