Should i or not

ScottCM

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THEN, making our way around the last corner to enter the final straight heading to the finish line Crow says stuff that...

What a great outcome, well done to all involved.

MAJOR KUDOS to Cycle Factory, a brilliant gesture to go beyond themselves and not only have you shown that in this world of dog-eats-dog there are still shops out there that think with their heart and not only about their bottom-line.

To all the Hubbers who extended their hearts and wallets to this great cause, well done. Once again it has been proven that although we tend to bump heads every now and then on the forum, we can pull together and assist someone in need.

To Scott, congrats my man. May you have many happy hours and km's on the new steed and please post pics when you receive her.

Vrede

...air fork with lockout, hydaulic disc brakes and a 10spd drivetrain. Super. During that time we've been busy behind the scenes with Jokerman, Scot and Crow to organize payment and what not.

THEN, making our way around the last corner to enter the final straight heading to the finish line Crow says stuff that and Momsen throws us a curve ball...

What's the curve ball?

hi There, have you purchased the bike yet? are you still short as the picture shows a price above the money collected. or are you still collecting?

hi There, have you purchased the bike yet? are you still short as the picture shows a price above the money collected. or are you still collecting?

I think that's the suggested retail price, not sure the cost price, discount etc. with Cycle Factory

I think that's the suggested retail price, not sure the cost price, discount etc. with Cycle Factory

ok, but is the collecting still happening?

ok, but is the collecting still happening?

i think collections are closed...... i cant wait man !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You can get in touch with Jokerman. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money will help for something else...

(Excuse the ad break, but we have some in-store action as well!)

So with the help and assistance from Crow and Momsen Bikes, we will be delivering the bike "ready to ride". Tubeless conversion will be done, bottle cages will be added, saddle bag will be fitted and filled with some goodies.

Thanks to all of you, thanks to Jokerman for organizing and doing the admin, thanks to Crow for his contribution & getting the bike to Gauteng and big thanks to Momsen Bikes for delivering the goods.