Should i or not

ScottCM

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'm still smiling from ear to ear.

Listen would anyone know if there would be any legal implications if i get a cycling shirt made/branded

with Momsen and Cycle Factory's logo's and names on?

i would like to wear this shirt when i do races to

try ands give a bit of publicity back to them for all their help in this regard.

Edited by ScottC-M

Listen would anyone know if there would be any legal implications if i get a cycling shirt made/branded

try ands give a bit of publicity back to them for all their help in this regard.

I suppose you can ask them if it will be ok. Send them an email and let them give our written permission.

Maybe you should get yourself a HubSa cycling jersey and if Cycle Factory and Momsen give permissiion you get someone to embroid their logo on it.

Edited by Hennie VR

Scott, all you need is their permission just to ensure there is no trade mark issues.

Normally the guys aren't to phased about it and will even give you high resolution graphics to use for this purposes

Loving the pics. Thanks for sharing. Thanks to all for this great initiative and taking some time and a couple of bucks to help someone most of us have never met. There is hope, yet.

I own an embroidery/printing factory in Kya Sands, if you get Momsen and Cycle factorys permission and hi res logos I will embroid or print a Cycling jersey for you at no cost. You will just have to supply the jersey, and i agree a hub one would be cool to repay them for the free forum that got you this far. Would also be cool to silkscreen a 1 colour roll honour somewhere of all the guys who helped you get this trusty steed.

wow wow wow. i have just finished reading all these pages. sorry i saw it now, but wow. his must be the best tread on the hub. awesome work to all involve. big respect. this was such an awesome ending to such a dodgy start. luckily it all ended well. enjoy the bike and riding with your boys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hubbers, I cannot believe what I just read! This is AWSOME! Congratulations to each and every one of you. I am brand new to the hub and to mountain biking and I am floored! I cannot wait to get to know this community better. Scott, would you be interested in doing a beginners course to learn the basics? I am planning to do one and would like to pay for you to join me.

So, i only got to read this today and unfortunately jumping on a bit too late. Hardtail, if Scott is keen, i don't mind i would like to donate some cash toward the skills course.

Edited by BushGoblin

Scott, would you be interested in doing a beginners course to learn the basics? I am planning to do one and would like to pay for you to join me.

Hardtail, if Scott is keen, i don't mind i would like to donate some cash toward the skills course.

Wow guys that would be awesome, thanks so much, really appreciate it.