Should i or not

ScottCM

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Guys all of you are unbelievable, i feel like a stuck record for continually saying THANK YOU but reality is that there are no words to describe the generosity show but all of you.

its amazing to see so many of you are so eager to help a total stranger especially in these financial time we are going through.

it just goes to show that the HUB community really is a one of a kind rarity. :thumbup: :clap:

i just hope that i can do the same for someone else one day. You guys are inspirational.

Edited by ScottC-M

Morning all

Thank you for the two Donations I received last night.......

If my tracking is correct these where made by Willie and Pusher

We are well on our way do getting Scott a decant entry level bike with a fund now sitting at R3850

For the people following this thread we are in talks with Cycle Factory and Tour De Frans to see where we can get the best deal for Scott....

As always, I want to thank each and everyone of you that's assisted and followed this thread to a point now where it's becoming a reality

Wow Guys all of you are unbelievable, i feel like a stuck record for continually saying THANK YOU but reality is that there are no words to describe the generosity show but all of you.

its amazing to see so many of you are so eager to help a total stranger especially in these financial time we are going through.

it just goes to show that the mountain biking community really is a one of a kind rarity. :thumbup: :clap:

i just hope that i can do the same for someone else one day. You guys are inspirational.

No discrimination here, more a Hub thing than MTB.

kill it with fire!!!!!!! - save your money plenty of bargains if you look around. i myself have been "building" a bike for the better part of a yeah now...its frustrating but worth the wait

It's a chinese steel framed bike..... it won't last a proper 100km.

I know I had one...

AT R750 - you shoule be able to buy somethign old, but made out of decent stuff.

You should be able to get one of those new for R750.

oh **** donating for the win happened on this page very late, where can you donate? anything counts right?

oh **** donating for the win happened on this page very late, where can you donate? anything counts right?

Jokerman923's bank details are on Page 6, he is collecting the money on behalf of ScottC-M and organising/negotiating a deal for him

No discrimination here, more a Hub thing than MTB.

:oops: Sorry Correction has been made and archived for future reference. :ph34r:

Jokerman923's bank details are on Page 6, he is collecting the money on behalf of ScottC-M and organising/negotiating a deal for him

cool will check it out and drop in what i can afford before pay day you know.

Morning all

Apologies for having been a bit quiet from my side.....I'm currently in training so try to pop in here and drive this as best I can.

If my calculations are correct we are standing at a very respectable R4500...which is almost exactly where we want to be given the outstanding effort and commitment we have from Cycle Factory to give Scotts bike to us at Cost

Please my I ask that you go to their website and support them as best you can............They are super friendly and eager to assist with what ever requirements you might have :)

We have also received assistance to get Scott's new bike kitted out by The Crow............as well as assistance regarding a new helmet from someone that contacted Scott directly.

I can honestly say that this is one of the best things I have ever been involved in and consider myself extremely honored to be associated with all of you. The Hub Rocks !!!!