Should i or not

ScottCM

So on the last day Dalem44, Raab, Frost48 & Wet Ears all made contributions and i would just like to thank them and everyone else. With this now closed i'm sure we will get feedback from Jokerman923 and Cycle Factory today as to what the outcome is. CF THANK YOU for your generosity, you guys are truly amazing as is everyone else involved in this.

Edited by ScottC-M

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peeps.

This initiative is now closed we want to thank each and everyone of you for your contributions.

With everyone's help we have managed to collect R4850 plus Scotts own R1000 giving CF a healthy R5850 from which they can use for a bike and a helmet.

They are meeting up this morning to discuss the best bang for buck :)

We will keep you guys posted on progress and arrange for those all important pics at handover

They are meeting up this morning to discuss the best bang for buck :)

...we're on it. :thumbup:

To confirm: We are talking Large, yes? Please post your helmet and glove size as well.

I'm 1.89m tall, 88cm Inseam length, my head circumference is 580-590mm, my glove size is extra large.

Thank you so much, please feel free to PM me for any further info.

...we're on it. :thumbup:

To confirm: We are talking Large, yes? Please post your helmet and glove size as well.

I'm 1.89m tall, 88cm Inseam length, my head circumference is 580-590mm, my glove size is extra large.

Thank you so much, please feel free to PM me for any further info.

Please note i have sent a PM with contact details too.

So nothing gives us greater pleasure than to do some homework, pull some strings, call in some favors and punch the calculator to bits in order to come up with the best deal for a customer. With you guys we have gone through the "what can we get for R3k" which then grew and grew till this morning's excellent R5850.

With that good news we started from scratch and spoke to all the who's who in the country to see what we can put together. End of the day, the best deal was:

944232_568566699867730_1447294309_n.jpg

...air fork with lockout, hydaulic disc brakes and a 10spd drivetrain. Super. During that time we've been busy behind the scenes with Jokerman, Scot and Crow to organize payment and what not.

THEN, making our way around the last corner to enter the final straight heading to the finish line Crow says stuff that and Momsen throws us a curve ball...

Congrats Scott and many happy miles!!! And to all the hubbers who made this possible - you are great!! This bike is way better than that Makro special!!

...air fork with lockout, hydaulic disc brakes and a 10spd drivetrain. Super. During that time we've been busy behind the scenes with Jokerman, Scot and Crow to organize payment and what not.

THEN, making our way around the last corner to enter the final straight heading to the finish line Crow says stuff that and Momsen throws us a curve ball...

I get the feeling that there is more ........