Went back to the dark side from MTB to Road.. And loving it

FloatingPivot

Were you drinking that stuff you are holding in your hand?

I think so. There's no chance biking on the road is even close to how fun off-road trails are. And obviously safety is a huge issue, everywhere you ride.

Maybe its something in the air...? Also started riding my road bike again...its a head vs the heart decision my heart still lies with the mtb

So I thought id find out whats going on with all the roadies.

I mean i know the roads aren't safe but i think it all depends on where you ride...

I think we should get road cycling back to the glory days... Track cycling as well...

Looking at your avatar it would appear as if you enjoy much more than just cycling

My sincere condolences.

You should maybe think of changing your name from MudMonkey to TarMonkey now. :whistling:

But on a more serious note: We all love the sport, to me it does not matter what discipline/s.

They all compliment each other in some form or another.

It is still fun though, joking around with the differences

Most of all, Njoy the open road!

Actually thought of changing my name... haha

I bought my first road bike last year, and my mtb has started gathering dust since. If you're into competing, road racing is the way too go. It's too frustrating racing on single track...

Climbed on my road bike last week for the 1st time since Feb when i did the carnival race, enjoyed it and have entered for the Fountains Benoni road race end of the month.

MTB will always be my 1st preference but mixing it up adds more.