Intermediate, Beginner and/or Sissy Pants riders please note..

Thug

You mean the one that fell right across the trail, and we had to clear by hand, axe and chainsaw?

Nah... haven't seen that one if it was in the last two weeks :) pm'ed you about helping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people change the trails to accommodate their skill level. For me, part of the joy in riding is knowing that there are still sections that need to be conquered. There's no shame in pushing. The motivation to improve keeps me coming back for more.

Do people ever make their own modifications to make the trails tougher?

Edited by Nick.

Me personally no ; but I do choose other lines/places to ride if I want to make it more challenging .

I don't get why people change the trails to accommodate their skill level. For me, part of the joy in riding is knowing that there are still sections that need to be conquered. There's no shame in pushing. The motivation to improve keeps me coming back for more.

Yes, Omega Man does, but he comes to build days to do it legitimately :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

good news is that the bridge is going to be rebuilt with proper (un-slimed) wood sometime soon.

The pine that the bridge is made of at the moment is susceptible to slime, which makes it slippery (especially seeing as it gets no sunlight, which would remove the possibility of slime forming on the wood) The new bridge won't be susceptible to slime, and will not become slippery.

What wood will you be using Mayhem.