Race for Victory 15/9/2013

Speed Racer

Its defiantly not me :devil: . . . I will do my part though :ph34r:

LOOKING AT YOU INTERESTS;;;;;ROAD,TRIATHLON,MTB.......LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD BE :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have garmin any other route profile for this race other than the one on the website which is not to scale?

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IT IS FLAT AS A PANCAKE, AND THE WIND IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

LOOKING AT YOU INTERESTS;;;;;ROAD,TRIATHLON,MTB.......LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD BE :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

My bike is not RED . . . (Black , White and little bit red)

Anyway , Sure gonne be fun starting at almost lunch time . . . and at the back . . . :blink:

My bike is not RED . . . (Black , White and little bit red)

Anyway , Sure gonne be fun starting at almost lunch time . . . and at the back . . . :blink:

YOU SEE if thats the type of answer we get for starting at 7;57 then you def. too strong :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Seeding was done according to your place of residence.

The South , Alberton and Germiston all in HL.

I am in the east also in HL maybe they used my work area which is in Germiston. :whistling:

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IT IS FLAT AS A PANCAKE, AND THE WIND IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM

Isnt there some climbing early on? There was a section with roadworks with a hill or 2 if I recall.

thank you.i am a fairly new cyclist and everything is still an uphill battle for me ;-) even though it is concidered flat

Uphills are always a battle. :P

Isnt there some climbing early on? There was a section with roadworks with a hill or 2 if I recall.

If I remember correctly there is a bit. After the dirt section you turn right and then after the left turn there is a bit of a hill.

thank you.i am a fairly new cyclist and everything is still an uphill battle for me ;-) even though it is concidered flat

just stay protected from the wind ie. in a group