This is how to build!

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Cool, PM me coordinates and ill pop round with shovel and pik!

I don't have that but I'll message you the map. I'm not gonna be there but Vince, Duran and a bunch of others will be. This is REAL potential here. No politics. no bull excrement. The land owner is a mountain biker himself and he's more amped than you can imagine.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Helderberg. There's 10. yes TEN big but safe jumps in a row.

No such thing as a safe jump ! .Only inexperienced jumper !

Siiiiiiiiiick!!!! Cant wait for race day. Really wanted to join for a build or two but work is a four letter word. Especially on Sundays...

Race day?

Guest Omega Man

No such thing as a safe jump ! .Only inexperienced jumper !

No these are safe. The takeoff is nice and big so your whole bike is settled before it leaves the ground. The stuff you are probly thinking about are the little pidly things where the lip is too short and you get bucked cos your front wheel leaves the ground before the rear is compressed.

Guest Omega Man

Race day?

6th October. This is by far the best track we've ever had in the Western Cape. You should come and at least watch.

Guest Omega Man

When is the next build?

Next weekend. I think we are gonna just finish up the race line. It's about 90% there. there's just some filling in of a ridiculously huge stepdown that needs to happen (yes there is a b line that is also super fun)

We might be hiring a digger again to do the donkey work. If so I'm going to extend the jump line even further. put in a left right hip combo and a sender step down jump and a massive 12m table.

6th October. This is by far the best track we've ever had in the Western Cape. You should come and at least watch.

Part of WP DH series? Where can one get some details?

Guest Omega Man

Siiiiiiiiiick!!!! Cant wait for race day. Really wanted to join for a build or two but work is a four letter word. Especially on Sundays...

Gonna be good. Real good.