Mamba rears its head - Tokai

DJR

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode it on Sunday just before the rain hit, its awesome, a brilliant piece of ST, well done to all involved for building it.

I rode it on Sunday just before the rain hit, its awesome, a brilliant piece of ST, well done to all involved for building it.

Kudos to those who have put in a massive effort rebuilding this (and other mtn trails) so everyone else can ride and enjoy.

Awesome!

The true heroes are three guys, Gavin, his brother Brandon and Marlin. Without their help this trail would still be littered with pine branches. Oh and the volunteers from Saturday! Thanks guys!!

I watched the guys work on the bottom section yesterday, adding better drainage, a small berm and smoothing out the exit.

Like watching a work of art being produced.

I tried riding it this afternoon but basically got blown off the bike a couple of times, when the wind blows that place is exposed. Fun but next time I will wait for a less windy day.

Yeah Mark. I decided not to ride purely due to that wind!

It was wild up there but the lower tracks were quite sheltered and pleasant.

I'm putting in a couple of hours this arvo. Should be a fun after work wind down and a nice leg spin before a big 4 sport brick session tomorrow!

Rode the new and improved Mamba this afternoon. Super super awesome!!!????????????. One question, there's a log across the trail about 3/4 way down. What's the plan there? Lots of potential for that spot.