Custom Cycling Kits

Ysterman

Fellow Hubbers ...

My Googling skills this morning is lekker vrot ... I'm sure there was a thread discussing this, but cant find it ...

Please help - looking for new custom kit, who's out there that does a pretty decent (quality of garments, design, printing, etc.) job that doesn't require me to part with a kidney.

Much appreciated.

A guy I rode the Knysna 200 with had kit made for us by Craft, seriously good quality and awesome design. Also look at RH77 cycling kit on facebook, they also make amazing custom kit. Both aren't cheap, I know the RH77 bibs were R1400 and the top was R900. if you want pics of what the kits I have looks like drop me an email lyle@avassoc.co.za

+1 on Panda sport. Received new kit from them this year... Good cycling pant and very nice shirt. Also decent winter kit! same here.... If you want pics, DM me...

Just received these back from Rage Sports yesterday. Really impressed with the quality. I researched and got quotes from around ten other companies and they seemed to have the best balance between quality and price. Plus the rep, Nicolette, gave excellent service.

http://i.imgur.com/xt2jAMQ.jpg

FiT Sports do custom Louis Garneau kits. I have one of their kits and am very happy.

http://www.fitsports...ustom-clothing/

Nice kit but what's the minimum with most of these guys?

With todays printing technology there has to be a market for short run, affordable custom kits that are decent quality.

Edited by hellocolour