Europe- 1 in 10 chance that you are taking banned substances

Red Zone

Things are unlikely to be better here. Same article: in the US in 2007 it was 25% :excl:

I'm really considering riding on orange juice, water, and mixing gels from honey.

Or riding on whiskey and steak. :whistling: :ph34r:

I wanna get tested and found positive so that I can be in the news. "well, ah you know, I wasn't aware that um, those things were found in juice,, ah my grandmom gave it to me to fight the flu. Ive always denounced doping in the strongest terms, I await the outcome of my B sample. I have put it a lot of training and will and will be consulting with my lawyers" see I already got my press statement ready. Hell, you can give me all the EPO, it won't a shave a second off my Argus time. :clap:

Does that include products/people that were affected from the radioactive spillage of Chernobyl some 30 years ago? :eek:

This thread had me checking my daily breakfast supplement bought here in the good ole switz and manufactured in the good ole usa

post-182-0-25675400-1379499048_thumb.png

Or is it just a fancy sticker..... :eek:

Edited by SwissVan

I was shocked last week when I found out that my blood pressure medication that I have been taking for years now makes me a doper!