HAKAHANA TRAILS

HAKAHANA TRAILS

What an awesome experience. Proper climbing that! Well done guys, we will definitely be back! Best post ride bacon and egg rolls ever. I had to have 2!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a nice ride there yesterday with my mrs, only did blue, but the trails are well marked. very welcome reception and treatment. will be back to do a proper ride :thumbup:

We did the trails this morning and all 4 of us in the group gave it the thumbs up. Johan is doing a fantastic job and he needs our wheels to get some of the trails a bit worn in. We did the green, blue and black and I was amazed how hard but still enjoyable they were. All routes markings were spot on. This will become one of our regular trails and the hakahana team made us feel very welcome. If you have not yet been tere, go give it a bash. You will not be dissapointed

Went back to Hakahana today (after last week Saturday) for more training for Sabie experience. Today we did green, blue, black, red and finish with another green. +-50km and 1000+m ascent. Great day out and still impressed with the variety of trails. Tx again Johan & team for the great trails! Will definately be back in the new year for more :thumbup:

And I thought I was getting stronger.... one of our mates joined us on a single speed rigid bike. Hats off for riding the whole route NS :eek:

Joined ACM today, no I was not the nutter on the SS, and thoroughly enjoyed the trails! Proper climbing training and awesome single-track. Good work Johan!

Another rave for Hakahana trails. After reading all the positive comments on the hub, I decided to give it a go on Saturday. Did blue, black and green and it was great. Going back there this Saturday for more. Well done Johan

Weekends only. For now. Although we are already negotiating with landowners for more frequent access over December/jan, including Xmas and new years

Great news will be there next week. Thank you for providing safe trails, if they safe you have riders. Well done.

Archived