Rampage 2013

Tumbleweed

no doubt for a tall chap like that to pop a corkscrew flip is balsy stuff, but my simple mind wasn't entertained by variety. it was like oh.. look.. 3 backflips. yay..

At least Lacondeguy was popping whips, super sick superman grabs while going at a stupid rate of knots. IMO, it was evidently more entertaining to watch than trying to 'appreciate/imagine' just how hardcore mcgarry's run was (excluding the gap flip which is obviously very gnarly)

Lacondeguy definitely had the variety going. Also awesome run. Would score that above Strait too.

I guess though that with historical-huckers like Bender on the judging panel, the icon sender had quite a few points attached to it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but then how did zinc end up third...did they cancel all the 2nd runs?

zink was 2nd before mcgarry came down, after which zink hogged 3rd till the curtains dropped. here are the scores after the first run.

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/stories/2013/10/13/full_Run_1_standings_204267.jpg?1381697278

Edited by Capricorn

zink was 2nd before mcgarry came down, after which zink hogged 3rd till the curtains dropped.

the spaniard went up to third in his second run before the wind stop...so I am guessing they cancelled all the second runs

I thoroughly enjoyed it! except for the staying up till 2am to see if the wind will die down, luckily I only have class at 1400.

Lacondeguy was awesome, like his spirit, but Kelly McGarry and Wil White made it for me. That Zink backflip was insane, was sort of rooting that he doesn't get a 2nd chance, with baby on the way, haha.

Pitty Semunuk couldn't get it going, maybe because he's to serious,

Pitty Semunuk couldn't get it going, maybe because he's to serious,

That's the second time I've heard someone say this. How so?

The one vid I watched, he's going on about winning is the only thing and once you've tasted it, its all you chase, haha. While the rampage event has the complete opposite mindset. Best was how Kyle and Zink talked strategies and Kyle radio'ing zInk, telling him how the drop was.

this guy vomits before he competes in anything...or roll on the gound, arms holding his tummy, making funny noises as if he is going to pop a baby....Ive heard him say before that he can not control the stress before an event .

I think the superman seat grab was awesome :thumbup: talk about extension :eek:

Lacondeguy can extend beyond what is humanly possible, haha

The one vid I watched, he's going on about winning is the only thing and once you've tasted it, its all you chase, haha. While the rampage event has the complete opposite mindset. Best was how Kyle and Zink talked strategies and Kyle radio'ing zInk, telling him how the drop was.

Yeah, I remember seeing them do that in the vid of our of the previous Rampages (2008?).

Lacondeguy can extend beyond what is humanly possible, haha

i would love to see him get the fans win...do you know when that is announced...or has it been done

i would love to see him get the fans win...do you know when that is announced...or has it been done

mcgarry won the ppl's vote.

this guy vomits before he competes in anything...or roll on the gound, arms holding his tummy, making funny noises as if he is going to pop a baby....Ive heard him say before that he can not control the stress before an event .

you kidding right?