Guest Latent Blue

Maybe state in the ad "Fast Bike and a Good Climber"

"revolutionary front suspension setup"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of condacending snobs..... All of you, that is somebody's joy you are smirking about.

More like trying to save the bloke endless hours of pain, suffering and frustration :blush:

Guest Latent Blue

Hell, doesn't anyone have a better bike to donate to this guy...

If I didn't sell my old nomad I would have loved to help this guy out.

Wonder what would look worst flying down Jonkershoek with that thing, the bike or the pilot's face smothered with fear and tribulation

More like trying to save the bloke endless hours of pain, suffering and frustration :blush:

...... by laughing at his bike????? I do not see anybody trying to save him "pain, suffering and frustration" I only see mockery, the owner being ridiculed and told how dumb he is.

Guest Latent Blue

...... by laughing at his bike????? I do not see anybody trying to save him "pain, suffering and frustration" I only see mockery, the owner being ridiculed and told how dumb he is.

I think the owner noticed the problems with the bike... (personally) I just think everyone is reacting to how this guy has been swindled - sympathizing with him...

I personally have no problem with the brand ,weight of bike...think supermarketbikeboy proved that on pinkbike..its not the bike its the rider.

But when its setup backwards to the components intended use .. then it just becomes more dangerous then it has to be.

and that 30 kilo bike hitting you in the back of the head when you scorpion, will be your own fault. :thumbup:

Bunch of condacending snobs..... All of you, that is somebody's joy you are smirking about.

How? The OP says its the worst bike ever, in the title nogal. It's no ones pride & joy. It's was left to rot in a garage for many years. Please re-read the opening post again.

I just hope the OP's friend does not come across this thread, cause he will have an equal opportunity to mock him..... for his linguistics.

He wont. he dont even know thehubsa exist lol.