Worst Bike ever?

spiderkzn

Excuse for my grammar. Just thought I should share my opinion to give you chuckle :)

Recently my friend but not know him well contact me due to he find out I'm in bicycling. So he interesting to ride to improve his leg stamina for his kickboxing. Arrange to meet up at Durban Beachfront and It is worst bike I've ever seen. disc brake on front(not working), V-Brake on back, terrible frame design. And worst of all we ride together to Bird Park by Blue lagoon, his crank arm and pedal fall off and have to walk all way to Green Hub to get it fixed. Actually he bought it from Sportmann Warehouse for R3000 4 years ago and he use it few time and not used it till recently, Did make some advice to him about bike condition and he will try buy better bike from LBS. :)

post-46541-0-04528300-1381210142_thumb.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend had a POS like this and did the Randfontein EPR 30km odd MTB race on it a few years ago, when we got back all he could do was complain about how he was the only person peddling like crazy on the donwhills just to keep going! I left him behind as the constant squeak of the pointless suspension drove me nuts! He managed to sell it on for R500!

Looks like that fork is the wrong way around as well!

Wow didnt notice it! Will tell my friend. thank!

A friend had a POS like this and did the Randfontein EPR 30km odd MTB race on it a few years ago, when we got back all he could do was complain about how he was the only person peddling like crazy on the donwhills just to keep going! I left him behind as the constant squeak of the pointless suspension drove me nuts! He managed to sell it on for R500!

Ha ha well spotted. It is definitely wrong way arround, the rotor is on the right side iso the left side.

The brake lever set up on the bars is also very wrong.

Well spotted. That must be real bad to ride

Tip for ad:

"Very exclusive... One of its kind at the local races... People will stare..."