Steilte Trails

Guest Omega Man

Yeah, pricing is sub-orbital on those puppies! Especially since I've officially decided I'm over paying interest on cars.

Cap, just think how cool the M9 would look on the back of a new Range Rover Sport. I saw a guy driving a new black one the other day, with a black 2014 S-Works Epic on the back. Tough life.

Sorry Omega, we're almost done hijacking...

that's where it all starts and stops... :P

The CashCow might have the clearance, but I really dont fancy the looks. At all.

Touareg, RR Sport, Grand Cherokee, and the Q7. All options. just dont like that part MH eschews as much as I do:paying interest on a 4-wheeled non-investment...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

that's where it all starts and stops... :P

The CashCow might have the clearance, but I really dont fancy the looks. At all.

Touareg, RR Sport, Grand Cherokee, and the Q7. All options. just dont like that part MH eschews as much as I do:paying interest on a 4-wheeled non-investment...

My wife just sold her Cashcow. Nice but not exiting. And if you in the RR Sport market you deff won't be looking down that end of the showroom.

And if you in the RR Sport market you deff won't be looking down that end of the showroom.

That's true there. If you can afford it - buy it.

Guest Omega Man

Grand Cherokee,

Not 100% sure but.

If you are wanting the SRT I think the big fat tail pipes come out right where a towbar should go. So no towbar which means bikes inside. Not optimal

Not 100% sure but.

If you are wanting the SRT I think the big fat tail pipes come out right where a towbar should go. So no towbar which means bikes inside. Not optimal

Very good point there dude. Must say that of the SRT/RR S/Q7/TOUAREG I'd go RR S Each time. The srt is the new tender mobile along with the cayenne.

X5?

Very good point there dude. Must say that of the SRT/RR S/Q7/TOUAREG I'd go RR S Each time. The srt is the new tender mobile along with the cayenne.

X5?

Between all of the above, I'd pick the Touareg or RR Sport (if I had the cash). I love Beemers, but I've just never liked any of their X-range to be honest...

SRT? Fine if you're a rapper, otherwise no. Just no.

Guest Omega Man

OOOOHH.

Why do I have to do all the thinking around here. Keep the Audi

Recipe

80-100k

Series 1 Range Rover

Ford V8 Motor

Flat black paint work

Cut the back off

Roll cage

4 Bucket seats

custom 4 bike bike rack

Big ass tires.

Perfect shuttle vehicle. That is LEGIT right there. I'll even give you some SA-Alpine-Addiction stickers for extra legitness.

OOOOHH.

Why do I have to do all the thinking around here. Keep the Audi

Recipe

80-100k

Series 1 Range Rover

Ford V8 Motor

Flat black paint work

Cut the back off

Roll cage

4 Bucket seats

custom 4 bike bike rack

Big ass tires.

Perfect shuttle vehicle. That is LEGIT right there. I'll even give you some SA-Alpine-Addiction stickers for extra legitness.

Yes and with the R300k you'll be saving you can then buy the support vehicle.... you know.... to transport extra fuel, oil, spare parts etc etc

Yes and with the R300k you'll be saving you can then buy the support vehicle.... you know.... to transport extra fuel, oil, spare parts etc etc

That being the most pertinent resource...

LOL :thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

Stop looking at the negatives.

With a Series 1, fuel will be the least of your worries...

I'd be more concerned about the support crew and parts.

Guest Omega Man

With a Series 1, fuel will be the least of your worries...

I'd be more concerned about the support crew and parts.

That's why I said Ford V8. Jees guys. Where is your imagination?

jeez, just go big and buy a unimog or an iveco 4x4 daily. both in crewcab config. then you have space for the mates, no shuttle road is too rough, no soccer mom will ever cut you off. And it will probably use less fuel than the srt. finally, this can double as the backup car for Omega's bastard range rover.