[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tim. For the guys that completed all 5 Nissan races will there be some special reward or T-shirt. That's about 330km for the marathons and if I remember correctly I had a few hard moments on some of them. I have to have some reminder of a good 2013 Nissan series. It was fun! :thumbup:

Hi Tim. For the guys that completed all 5 Nissan races will there be some special reward or T-shirt. That's about 330km for the marathons and if I remember correctly I had a few hard moments on some of them. I have to have some reminder of a good 2013 Nissan series. It was fun! :thumbup:

ja you get two spikes and not just one :ph34r:

Yes you get a T-shirt. But you have to finish all five so good luck.

You can go and have a look on the Advendurance facebook page if you want to know what the shirt looks like.

C Batch in the half again. Also hoping to get the shirt, this will be #5 for me as well. I enjoyed the series tremendously!