Carbon MTB/ Road Shoes

Caerus

Billy Rae at 2k per pair, do the right thing and spoil your new road bike with the proper road pedals and shoes. You know you want to...

Whats this talking sense thing? Huh, now you've gone and thrown a massive curve ball. It's gone from not wanting to spend a lot to getting two pairs now :rolleyes: . The new missus has already said she will pay for half of the Sidi's, what a gal :clap: She even bought me some new Spez gloves while I was Jozi, seems I have definitely met my kind of woman. :thumbup: Edited by Caerus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you PM me the shop that's selling the S-Works shoes cheap ;)

We're saving for a bigger goal between the lil Ms & myself so any spending is on the back burner right now but who knows :whistling:

So I bit the bullet, thanks Caad for planting the seed. I'm on baked beans till the end of the month :clap:

post-13006-0-99239300-1382643312_thumb.jpg

Edit - Wrong person - name change :blush: Jammer ne.

Edited by Caerus

So I bit the bullet, thanks Scotty for planting the seed. I'm on baked beans till the end of the month :clap:

post-13006-0-99239300-1382643312_thumb.jpg

Lekka man lekka. You'll now look like a proper roadie in those skoens..

Btw regular or chilli baked beans???

Lekka man lekka. You'll now look like a proper roadie in those skoens..

Btw regular or chilli baked beans???

Chilli, for the extra oomph up the hills :thumbup: Must be Heinz though.

Can you PM me the shop that's selling the S-Works shoes cheap ;)

We're saving for a bigger goal between the lil Ms & myself so any spending is on the back burner right now but who knows :whistling:

please also pm me the place, been searching for something below 2,5k for ages! Nothing in 44-45

please also pm me the place, been searching for something below 2,5k for ages! Nothing in 44-45

PM Sent.

Hey Caerus - thought you planned on going one-shoe solution? So presumed it was S-Tracks when I saw the LOOK box... Imagine my disappointment! :eek: Maybe I've mixed up threads... it's Friday after all.

Hey Caerus - thought you planned on going one-shoe solution? So presumed it was S-Tracks when I saw the LOOK box... Imagine my disappointment! :eek: Maybe I've mixed up threads... it's Friday after all.

I was going to go one shoe for both, but with the price I paid for the S-works(R2K) and the the deal I got for the Road shoes + pedals It would have been silly not to have taken the deal. A big massive thanks you to Bridge Cycles :thumbup: :thumbup: who even stayed open way past 6pm last night(got stuck in traffic trying to get to them) for me and still gave me a great discount without me even asking :clap: I've still got an offer of a great price for some Sidi shoes which I will deceide today if I take those as well, so basically I will not have to buy shoes for the next ten years at least, massive saving in my book as I very highly doubt that shoes are going to become any better then what I just bought.

Awesome! :thumbup:

I like my white MTB shoes, when they clean and sitting in my cupboard, else they a mission to keep clean, must be a roadie bling thing in me. The black does look the business, they kept the overlay scuff type finish on the inside of the heels? Was impressed when i saw that on my shoes. If you can, try a set of S-Tracks, you won't regret it!

This is bad to see things like this @ such good prices, i know when i looked for road shoes initially they were R3200, so still thinking of getting a pair & hiding them til Xmas, think i can get away without the gf knowing :whistling:

I like my white MTB shoes, when they clean and sitting in my cupboard, else they a mission to keep clean, must be a roadie bling thing in me. The black does look the business, they kept the overlay scuff type finish on the inside of the heels? Was impressed when i saw that on my shoes. If you can, try a set of S-Tracks, you won't regret it!

This is bad to see things like this @ such good prices, i know when i looked for road shoes initially they were R3200, so still thinking of getting a pair & hiding them til Xmas, think i can get away without the gf knowing :whistling:

I love my white MTB Shoes :-) Edited by Caerus

Lest you forget Crint there is that 'special' occasion thing that needs to be paid for, the 'little lady' may not be impressed :devil:

Decided to really splash out and got these babies, the are even more comfy then the Spez which will now go into the cupboard till they are needed. I'm on baked beans till Xmas now for sure.

post-13006-0-57172000-1382788183_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caerus

Ended up getting myself a set of Diadora Pro Racer 2 from Evobikes, they fit like a glove and look the part. Really light and stiff, very happy :) First ride in the morning!

I must say that these Sidi's are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. They feel like sneakers, light & comfy, that's all one needs.