[Event] CORONATION DOUBLE CENTURY

Tpp

I can hear my pain cave calling me - 7:09 start.

We've got Ben Swift from Team Sky in our team, as well as Dan Halksworth (UK Ironman Winner x2). My target is to make the N2 with the team, anything after that will be a bonus.

dont pull, just roll through, thats the only advice I've got. :ph34r:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got Ben Swift from Team Sky in our team, as well as Dan Halksworth (UK Ironman Winner x2). My target is to make the N2 with the team, anything after that will be a bonus.

Impressive.

About 4 years ago we (an 8 hour team, so not quite in your league) dropped our one team mate before the N 2. He never trained with us, so we didn't know how bad he really was. He turned back to Swellendam at the end of the N2 stretch.

Haven't seen him since that day.

dont pull, just roll through, thats the only advice I've got. :ph34r:

Impressive.

About 4 years ago we (an 8 hour team, so not quite in your league) dropped our one team mate before the N 2. He never trained with us, so we didn't know how bad he really was. He turned back to Swellendam at the end of the N2 stretch.

We regularly lose guys before the N2 (the joys of being an internet team - we only ever meet up on race day). To their credit they have all continued and finished. Not so cool when you're starting right at the back and there are no teams to hook onto. I'm hoping Ben offers me a pocket.

We regularly lose guys before the N2 (the joys of being an internet team - we only ever meet up on race day). To their credit they have all continued and finished. Not so cool when you're starting right at the back and there are no teams to hook onto. I'm hoping Ben offers me a pocket.

did lance finish last year? (not armstrong)

did lance finish last year? (not armstrong)

He did indeed - in 7:17. Got the half way stop and our car had already left - he had to beg other teams for snacks and juice.

Mental note - must ride with my phone.

He did indeed - in 7:17. Got the half way stop and our car had already left - he had to beg other teams for snacks and juice.

Mental note - must ride with my phone.

serves him right for that stunt he pulled on the N2

We are looking for a lift for one person to and from Swellendam for the 2013 event. If you can assist please let me know by a post here or a DM. Thank you.

Anyone able to assist with a lift from JHB to Swellendam for the 2013 event?

Wela kapela! 5:34 start.

I see your puny 5;34 and raise you a 5;32! Take that! ;) I like the idea of starting before the snakes for a change :thumbup:

:eek:

Impressive.

How weird...

:huh:

Anyone keen to ride, please let me know

Have a couple of openings available

Kit and ride at no cost

PM Big Mac. He knows of two guys.

We are @ 7:03 - So please keep well left so that we can pass.

Any idea when the full start list will & times will become available?

PS - Wolfie gaan ons Saterdag aand paar biere vat?

Ooh la la. Hou net jou hande weg van ons meisies...