2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Those were the days when the TDF was a lot more interesting, days without the skyborgs

Agree the TDF was exciting and based on the Sky lack of performance I'm hoping the rest of the field can give them stick. I really don't have anything against the Sky boys, it's just the last 2 TDF was like watching paint dry it was so boring.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAM Cycling: Sylvain Chavanel, Martin Elmiger, Mathias Frank, Heinrich Haussler, Reto Hollenstein, Roger Kluge, Jérôme Pineau, Sébastien Reichenbach and Danilo Wyss.

I like the look of this team!

For a Pro-Conti outfit they have some class riders.

Trek has announced 6 names so far: Cancellara, Rast, Zubeldia, Irizar, Danny van Poppel & Busche.

Sure Schleck bros to follow but personally I don't expect them to feature.

Trek has announced 6 names so far: Cancellara, Rast, Zubeldia, Irizar, Danny van Poppel & Busche.

Sure Schleck bros to follow but personally I don't expect them to feature.

Interesting, so Arredondo, Kiserlovski (Both who did the Giro so might be to tired), Jens Voigt, Schlecks, Bob Jungle and Laurent Didier to fight it out for the final 3 GC places.

Edited by ScottC-M

No Tour de France for Edvald Boasson Hagen (NOR / Team Sky)

The way Sky are losing riders looks like they might not have a choice but to put Wiggins in

Arredondo definitely won't be at TdF but will be back for Vuelta

With Andy's form I wouldn't mind seeing him held back for the Vuelta too, in the hope that he can get it (Whatever the IT is thats stopping him) sorted out by then.

Belkin: Mollema, Boom, Clement, Ten Dam, Kruiswijk, Leezer, Tankink, Vanmarcke, Wynants

Jens is in! Whoop whoop.

Maybe Jens can teach Andy how to go for Stage wins. Cause surely a Stage win or two in the TDF will do him the world of good, especially for his confidence.

I like the look of this team!

For a Pro-Conti outfit they have some class riders.

IAM will give some of the Worldtour team a go at TDF.

Looking forward to see them race.

Maybe Jens can teach Andy how to go for Stage wins. Cause surely a Stage win or two in the TDF will do him the world of good, especially for his confidence.

That is if he can stay with the bunch. According to me he should not be in the team.