2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

The race is already in tatters or am I just reading the tour's live website tracker wrong?!

Yip

It is Garmin-Sharp doing the work on the front. They missed out on the break and obviously watn to try and get a man up there. The pace has taken a couple of victims however, with Nieve, Chavanel and Greipel all being spat out the back.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!

Wow this drive by Garmin is really taking its toll. They've closed the gap to 50 seconds, but around 50 riders have been shelled out of the peloton. Peter Sagan and Joaquim Rodríguez, Richie Porte and Jurgen Van Den Broeck trail the peloton by 25 seconds

Garmin are getting help from Belkin and Giant, butu the 12 escapees have managed to stem the tide for a moment and kept the gap at 48 seconds. The stragglers are now 30 seconds behind the main peloton.

Importantly for the mountains classification, Majka is still in the main peloton, unlike his rival Rodríguez. This will help him take hold of the polka dot jersey for at least one day.

It may have been a rest day for the riders yesterday, but it was a busy one for anit-doping . If reports are to believed, they visited all 22 teams in the race and had to bring in extra staff to facilitate this.

Can't wait for the broadcast to start. Under duvet with a little stomach bug. Planning to kill the bug in tonight's virtual cup race.................

Could these riders mot have waited for me to get home.. jissie man.

Stupid school run

They really need a new bus driver

These are the same guys who's bus got stuck under the finish line last year, no?

missed yesterdays highlights...only at the ens heard that the two break-away dudes got caught inside of 10m from te finish line...after leading for 200odd kms!!

If that was me - i'd give up cycling!! don't think i'd be mentally strong enough to cope with something like that...

Been a very interesting TDF this year, overall even wif the big guns out...

These are the same guys who's bus got stuck under the finish line last year, no?

Yip ha ha ha