2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

What about that woman spectator on the last climb.

Imagine you go to all the trouble to get to the stage with all the logistics and costs.

You've made your way up the climb and cannot wait for the big moment.

When it finally arrives ,you are on your cellphone looking the wrong way, all gaga as the race leader in yellow knocks the thing out of your hand.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No hate, just not loving him.....see oom green jersey holders are normally the loose cannons they get emotional when things go right or wrong, I prefer them that way. His performance is well...bland. Its a winning performance I agree...he will get the jersey come sunday...will I want to watch re-runs of how he got said jersey...no

Thats all.

I do. . I love watching him ride.. a couple of times he was came from so far back to get to the line to pick up points.. weaving through the whole lot.. a lot of times without any team mates to help him.. hell that's mos courageous.

What about the stage where he fell 15km from the end but still got back to place I think 4th.. does that not show passion and courage. . No you forget to easy.. if that was kittle of greipel or even fabulous they would've not raced back to the front.. ek se maar net. ;)

Yes he hasn't won a stage .. but the kid doesn't have the speed the pure sprinters have.. that's well known. . Yes he maybe got his tactics wrong once or twice.. does that make him a boring rider.. not at all..

I've been following him since 2011.. boring he is not.. passionate he def is.

And that's the end of my friday outburst lol.

And yes I like the kid and yes I probably wear green shaded glasses when I watch him..

Edited by Gen

No hate, just not loving him.....see oom green jersey holders are normally the loose cannons they get emotional when things go right or wrong, I prefer them that way. His performance is well...bland. Its a winning performance I agree...he will get the jersey come sunday...will I want to watch re-runs of how he got said jersey...no

Thats all.

I think you're onto something here, green jersey normally contested by sprinters and now you have this oke that can sprint a bit and climb a bit so this leaves the pure sprinters rubbing their heads. How now? Consistency rewarded.

I do. . I love watching him ride.. a couple of times he was came from so far back to get to the line to pick up points.. weaving through the whole lot.. a lot of times without any team mates to help him.. hell that's mos courageous.

What about the stage where he fell 15km from the end but still got back to place I think 4th.. does that not show passion and courage. . No you forget to easy.. if that was kittle of greipel or even fabulous they would've not raced back to the front.. ek se maar net. ;)

I think I am being misunderstood....I am not saying he is kuk...its just that his performance was bland...a winning performance I wont argue.

The war of attrition is the GC race...I don't want it to be the green jersey tactics as well.. Basically I want him to gooi a vloermoer when he crosses the line in 3rd wheel..chucking bikes the works....not giving a high five to his team mates because they upped the tally.

Se ook net. :clap:

Consistency rewarded.

And that's what the green jersey is.. the most consistent rider gets it.. doesn't go to the best sprinter left over after the mountains.

I think you're onto something here, green jersey normally contested by sprinters and now you have this oke that can sprint a bit and climb a bit so this leaves the pure sprinters rubbing their heads. How now? Consistency rewarded.

Sure....but that is really it....jack of all, master of none...I like old school vloer moer, in ya face sprinters.

I think I am being misunderstood....I am not saying he is kuk...its just that his performance was bland...a winning performance I wont argue.

The war of attrition is the GC race...I don't want it to be the green jersey tactics as well.. Basically I want him to gooi a vloermoer when he crosses the line in 3rd wheel..chucking bikes the works....not giving a high five to his team mates because they upped the tally.

Vloermoer fell off his bike on stage one and is rolling his mielie (and his moer) in the OPQS teamcar

Basically I want him to gooi a vloermoer when he crosses the line in 3rd wheel..chucking bikes the works....not giving a high five to his team mates because they upped the tally.

He did.. he chucked his bike the one day.

Had the press made a big who-ha out of it.. you all would be saying he is a spoilt brat ;)

I am however.. not fighting with you I am just discussing Sagoooosh with you .. ;)

Edited by Gen

Vloermoer fell off his bike on stage one and is rolling his mielie (and his moer) in the OPQS teamcar

Whahahahaha

Oom please leave him alone.

He has been very mature about it

Exactly a sprinter after my heart....emotional...loose cannon...can't climb. :clap:

Indeed I was rather impressed with him for his maturity in apologising..and I donna like him at all

Soz

Exactly a sprinter after my heart....emotional...loose cannon...can't climb. :clap:

The sprinter that stands out for me is Kristoff. We're in for a big showdown on Sunday, everyone wants to win in Paris.

He did.. he chucked his bike the one day.

Had the press made a big who-ha out of it.. you all would be saying he is a spoilt brat ;)

I am however.. not fighting with you I am just discussing Sagoooosh with you .. ;)

Sure just talking...no fighting. I didnt see any passion or emotion from him in this tdf....maybe i missed....dunno. Again, the points he made won't make it to my pvr.

Sagan is the Hulk and Cav is the Sulk

Soz

The sprinter that stands out for me is Kristoff. We're in for a big showdown on Sunday, everyone wants to win in Paris.

Yoh the kittel train is going to be hard to beat...also the frenchie isn't too bad.