2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Any suggestions as to how Sagan should have gone about his goal of getting the green jersey in a way that would be more exciting/ acceptable/ romantic?

To my mind he has done it in such fine fashion that he has made it look so easy. Perhaps it would have been more exciting if he only just got it by 3 points but the fact that he is so far ahead just goes to show what a dominating performance he has put up.

go watch some re-runs of 2012 and 2013

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joining 'Berto and Majka and the crazy billionaire Russian (rumour mill)

I worry that they won't be able to help him in the spring classics

Racing has started for the day..........who will it be today?

Kuifie :thumbup:

It wont be sagan I can tell you that... :devil:

Kuifie :thumbup:

It wont be sagan I can tell you that... :devil:

I can tell you it wont be Kittel....if not Sagan then Kristoff. R100 I'm in or lunch at Gilroy

I can tell you it wont be Kittel....if not Sagan then Kristoff. R100 I'm in or lunch at Gilroy

Yoh.....done!

Which one oom....sagan or kristoff?

I am going to go with Voeckler :whistling:

Don't think he has anything left but Gautier is in the early break

I am going to go with Voeckler :whistling:

Definitely flapper of the day....they get a seagull teddy beertjie on the podium

Heart says Sagan but head says Kristoff so I'll go with Sagan

Done...beers at gilroys. :thumbup:

PS kristoff is the better bet oom.... :clap:

Edited by rouxtjie

Hey.. cat 4 almost at end of stage with a downhill ish finish.. I am going with my heart.. Sagoosh (said with plenty meaning)

Hey.. I have really enjoyed chatting with you lot on this thread the last 3 weeks.. donno who i am gonna chat to after sunday... but thx all been a blast.

I could always go p someone off and interfere with the ladies and bikes thread.... nah.. I will just sulk quietly for a bit.

Edited by Gen

Hey.. I have really enjoyed chatting with you lot on this thread the last 3 weeks.. donno who i am gonna chat to after sunday... but thx all been a blast.

I could always go p someone off and interfere with the ladies and bikes thread.... nah.. I will just sulk quietly for a bit.

Vuelta is around the corner