Origin of Trails

milky4130

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

schalk it does look like we have the same bike. Camber comp carbon? such a great bike! perfect balance between an epic and a stumpy.

I didn't even know about G-spot until Saturday which probably made it even more enjoyable for me :) Felt bad for the guy they were carting off in the ambulance when I went past tho. So close to the finish.

schalk it does look like we have the same bike. Camber comp carbon? such a great bike! perfect balance between an epic and a stumpy.

I didn't even know about G-spot until Saturday which probably made it even more enjoyable for me :) Felt bad for the guy they were carting off in the ambulance when I went past tho. So close to the finish.

Thats the bike yes. Camber comp carbon, just love it. i saw the guy just before the ambulance arrived. He was in a bad state.

G-Spot aftermath

post-3951-0-86581900-1386017827_thumb.jpg

That looks really unpleasant. Bike took a beating it seems. I think it is quite easy to get carried away on singletrack like that, because its soo much fun, I also came very close to serious accidents a couple of times on Saturday.