Stans / Joes solution to the solution?

nigelhicks

Coarse CLOTH dude. As in not a microfibre. A normal dish-towel or facecloth is considered a coarse cloth. And mandating a high pressure washer anywhere near a set of wheels is far worse...

It's not like I'm recommending he use a pot scourer or steel wool!

It could also be a cloth that farts and swears and drinks too much. Which could also be abrasive, just not in the scratching-of-paintwork sense.

Don't mind me, I'm off my meds today.

It could also be a cloth that farts and swears and drinks too much. Which could also be abrasive, just not in the scratching-of-paintwork sense.

Haha! That just doesn't wash, Droo...

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I know that thinners removes sealant. Just put some on a cloth and wipe. I'm not sure what it will do to the paint (you will have to test a small area)

I have completely cleaned the inside of a tyre of all it's old dried sealant like this and the end result was the rubber looked like brand new.

And pisses in teh ocean :)

Cool - i dont have prepsol - but have a variant ... have tried that and it also did nothing without some thick elbow grease

SO Elbow grease i think it is ...

Beer, Elbow grease, and metallica should hopefully do the trick

Metallica ONE works best