How

magicstone12

I don't mean to cover the truth by deleting the post , I just don't want to trouble others since I was suspecting of advertising photoshop.I am sorry for breaking the rule.

Dude, relax....just don't try and sell stuff in the tech forum and if you do want to, post it once in the classifieds. Are you trying to sell something or do you really need some advice?

Edited by rouxtjie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, relax....just don't try and sell stuff in the tech forum and if you do want to, post it once in the classifieds. Are you trying to sell something or do you really need some advice?

Stop bullying Manuel! He learned English from a book.....

written english represented here is not representative of a south african - regardless which of the 11 languages is their mother tongue...this person writes like he is of indian or eastern origin

Can't be Indian. He wouldn't be in front of a computer, he'd be in front of a TV watching the Little Master in his last match.

I would like to show a pictures of my bike.The rider in the picture is me! Of course I have used a software to edit the picture to make it looks nice.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/376007654/5_zps096df139.jpg

The longest distance I have ever rode is about 30 Kilometers.It is beyond my ability to ride any longer.I would like to know what to do if you feel pain on your buttocks ? How to slove this problem?

Deflate your tyre pressure from 6 bar to 1.6bar ?

I would like to show a pictures of my bike.The rider in the picture is me! Of course I have used a software to edit the picture to make it looks nice.

The longest distance I have ever rode is about 30 Kilometers.It is beyond my ability to ride any longer.I would like to know what to do if you feel pain on your buttocks ? How to slove this problem?

Smeer jou o-ring met chillies en gaan ry dan :ph34r:

selling something on this forum will be warned,I just posted a picture of my last race an got into trouble.