[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race

Frosty

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a rather strange call from the courier (for the race no.) - he said my adress doesnt look right! I had to explain where I lived. He said he will try to get it to me before Sat. I said it would be nice since the race is Sunday...

JUST got a email from Championchip.

Now to get one for my wife still, additionally confirming a new chip for her, her old one, she's somewhere in the house.

G

Had a rather strange call from the courier (for the race no.) - he said my adress doesnt look right! I had to explain where I lived. He said he will try to get it to me before Sat. I said it would be nice since the race is Sunday...

Ha ha, sorry I have to laugh. At least you have your timing chip.

Just got my SMS. Still AL. What will the other Argus riders do? Strong tempo ride or balls to the walls racing? I think I may be slightly overtrained because the idea of "racing" (read trying to stick with the surges) feels a bit much today.

If there is bucks involved the big boys will come out to play. I will be lucky to make it home before BL then. Tempo ride it is then.

I will confirm by tomorrow re prize money as CSA don't allow non-licensed riders to receive money. We've done it I the past to try and encourage competitive racing

A few years ago the commissaire allocated to the A bunch stopped the race because of continual white line crossing.

Will I be able to collect my race number and pack on Sunday before the race?

Yes you can from 05:00 at the upper cark. Look for the medical tent on your right when you come in to the upper car park.

Hi Greald

I have received my race nr (TA1040), my tandem partner however has received a nr for the 65km