Are these real or fake

Meentb

there are websites that help you spot a real or fake. Principles should be similar, you can never tell with bras these days.

I open the link and the first thing I read is: How to: Differentiate real from fake breasts.

Who cares? Its money well spent!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are websites that help you spot a real or fake. Principles should be similar, you can never tell with bras these days.

Real or fake AND bras in one post! I'm nervous to open the link at work... At least this thread is getting more interesting now :eek:

NOW GO AND APOLOGIZE!!! its just very old model wcs parts. the 3k weave, logo and stem is all in order. you just lacked the proper detective skills

Ok, let's put the record straight. I bought a Scott Scale LTD a year or two back from a bloke with knee issues and these bars and the stem was on the bike, plus a carbon seat post, Selle Italia Carbon saddle, full XTR group set and mavic cross max slr wheels. So why in the world would I ever suspect the Richey stuff to be fake? The bike was a 2006, so it could also be that the fonts have changed since ?

Anyway, If it is fake, then so be it, it still looks great and weighs nothing. I'll remove the add and give the stuff away because it won't work on my trail bike.

Ok, let's put the record straight. I bought a Scott Scale LTD a year or two back from a bloke with knee issues and these bars and the stem was on the bike, plus a carbon seat post, Selle Italia Carbon saddle, full XTR group set and mavic cross max slr wheels. So why in the world would I ever suspect the Richey stuff to be fake? The bike was a 2006, so it could also be that the fonts have changed since ?

Anyway, If it is fake, then so be it, it still looks great and weighs nothing. I'll remove the add and give the stuff away because it won't work on my trail bike.

ITS REAL DUDE!!!!!!! the models from 05 06 looked like that! these twats just googles the newest models and started to throw mud!

So the fist logo must be fake because if i google scott the 2nd one appears??? you guys really need to think, rethink OVERTHINK and then type

Brands go through facelifts, logo changes, and much more. giant was written in lowercase for a while. that didnt make them fake?????

post-2117-0-99422500-1386166308_thumb.gif

post-2117-0-78011200-1386166214_thumb.jpg

Edited by no calves

I open the link and the first thing I read is: How to: Differentiate real from fake breasts.

Who cares? Its money well spent!

Proof again that some fakes can actually be an improvement ... :oops:

ITS REAL DUDE!!!!!!! the models from 05 06 looked like that! these twats just googles the newest models and started to throw mud!

If these twats kept their mouths shut and they were indeed fake and someone bought them, what vulgar name would you have called us then?

Can we ask these type of questions on the hub or must we just give the seller the benefit of the doubt? Pretty soon people will abuse this and sell all types of fakes on the hub. If we are not allowed to ask these questions then I suppose people will have to ask Ritchy themselves who will reply: Unfortunately we cannot determine from a picture if the product in question is a counterfeit product. Please send us the product and we will advise accordingly.

So it was "proven" that they are real. Sorry for giving my "EXPERT" opinion.

Here is some more of my "EXPERT" opinion: I think the bar is overpriced. R750 for a carbon bar that is 7-8 years old is to much. That 2013 model bar brand new at CRC for R1814. Let's say R2086 landed price. Even though the bar looks good we will never know how it was ridden and or if the clamps were over tightened and the carbon damaged.

If these twats kept their mouths shut and they were indeed fake and someone bought them, what vulgar name would you have called us then?

Can we ask these type of questions on the hub or must we just give the seller the benefit of the doubt? Pretty soon people will abuse this and sell all types of fakes on the hub. If we are not allowed to ask these questions then I suppose people will have to ask Ritchy themselves who will reply: Unfortunately we cannot determine from a picture if the product in question is a counterfeit product. Please send us the product and we will advise accordingly.

Here is some more of my "EXPERT" opinion: I think the bar is overpriced. R750 for a carbon bar that is 7-8 years old is to much. That 2013 model bar brand new at CRC for R1814. Let's say R2086 landed price. Even though the bar looks good we will never know how it was ridden and or if the clamps were over tightened and the carbon damaged.

Well take your EXPERT opinion and go rethink it. You were wrong together with the rest. before you go flame a seller again better do your homework properly......

I think we are overly cautious considering the fakes that do the round. I apologized to Sparro but the there were key triggers in this case that made me ASSume stuff, yes it did blow up in my face, but rather safe than sorry

He had zero posts to his name

The goods didn't look like what we were used to(turned out to be older models)

He got on the defensive out of the blocks

He is asking price wasn't in line with what I would expect to pay for that